Big needles!

Old November 2nd 03, 11:10 AM
Johanna Koski

Default Big needles!

Check he
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=73

Does she have big knittingneedles or what? Oh, and there are
other craftings, but they are in Swedish:
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=95
We have this program in telly called Strömso, and there are almost
every time some crafting involved so, atleast Anna Maria can
translate,
if there's really a need for some translations. There are good pictures.

Hugs,
Johanna

--
Johanna Koski
Finland, Europe
Old November 2nd 03, 01:03 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Johanna Koski" wrote in message
Check he
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=73

Does she have big knittingneedles or what? Oh, and there are
other craftings, but they are in Swedish:
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=95
We have this program in telly called Strömso, and there are almost
every time some crafting involved so, atleast Anna Maria can
translate,
if there's really a need for some translations. There are good pictures.

Hugs,
Johanna

--
Johanna Koski
Finland, Europe

Wow, Johanna!
The biggest I've ever used were US size 19... and I used that for
broomstick lace!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Noreen
PS how ARE you.... are you still bruised and stiff after the moose fiasco?
((((( hug )))))

---

Old November 2nd 03, 01:07 PM
Anna MCM

Johanna Koski wrote:
Check he
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=73

Does she have big knittingneedles or what? Oh, and there are
other craftings, but they are in Swedish:
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=95
We have this program in telly called Strömso, and there are almost
every time some crafting involved so, atleast Anna Maria can
translate,
if there's really a need for some translations. There are good pictures.

Hi Johanna!

Lovely link, and I liked the name of the yarn in the project: "elefant
yarn" LOL

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old November 2nd 03, 04:38 PM
enigma

"Noreen's Knit*che"
wrote in :

"Johanna Koski" wrote in
message ...
Check he
http://www.yle.fi/matochfritid/hobby.php?id=73

Does she have big knittingneedles or what?

Wow, Johanna!
The biggest I've ever used were US size 19... and I used
that for broomstick lace!

i still have my US size 50s for broomstick lace (from the
early 70s). they're 1" diameter.
i was in my LYS yesterday adding to my circular needle
collection & saw the have the super super bulky yarn in now.
it's like 3 strand of Brown Sheep Bulky plied (hey... that
gives me an idea...). only US$30+ for 80 yards...
lee
Old November 2nd 03, 04:58 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

Our AC Moore now has a size 35 knitting needles.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 2nd 03, 05:00 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Johanna,

I was going to look at the site, but I got kicked off twice. I know the yarn
stores here are getting in super big size needles now.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 2nd 03, 06:17 PM
Johanna Koski

PS how ARE you.... are you still bruised and stiff after the moose fiasco?
((((( hug )))))

Thanks for the hug. First week after the "fiasco" I was really apathic.
mean I didn't even knit for a bit!! I just layed on the sofa, under my
quilt. Mom called me few days ago, asked how I was doing. She had the
same
apathy few days later and it lasted for a week. She got the letter from
the
insurance company and she didn't open it for two days! It just layed on
kitchen
table. She knew what it had inside, she just had to put car
registerpapers into
an envelope and drop it to mailbox. But it was just too much. Now our
days
start to go back to normal routines.

Only thing that bothers me is that where I could get enough money to
help
my mom with new car. She had to take a fairly big loan to get a new car
as she
cannot get to work without it. Where she works, there isn't busses or
anything...

Hugs,
Johanna

--
Johanna Koski
Finland, Europe
Old November 4th 03, 02:32 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Nora ??
35 what ????
can you transliterate it to Cm ?
mirjam

Old November 4th 03, 02:32 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Oh Johana I am sorry for not asking you about it please heal quickly
..there are some great new wools out there .... a good goal , mirjam

John James Needles Suzanne Needlework 3 July 20th 04 11:56 PM
Question about John James needles Debra Needlework 13 April 6th 04 08:28 AM
Needles DKiely33 Sewing 4 April 1st 04 02:39 PM
Denise Interchangeable Needles jess Yarn 4 August 21st 03 04:49 AM
Nickel plated brass needles AGRES Yarn 0 July 24th 03 09:59 PM