where is everyone from

Old October 6th 04, 12:40 AM
Susie

Hi Pam,
Our youngest son may be going to Rochester to work
soon.
I have a brother that lives in Webster. )
No more lurking.
Tell us more about your quilting experience,
Susie

I'm a lurker from Spencerport NY, a nice little town a few miles west of
Rochester.

Pam

Old October 6th 04, 12:43 AM
Judy W

We pretty much have the map covered.....
I guess it's time to tell you all a little about myself.
I was born and raised in the Chicago area, moved down to Fl. about 18 years
ago. Have three grown kids and six wonderful, beautiful, grandchildren.
I have chronic pain so I don't work, not that I want to, but keep busy
crafting and sewing is the latest craft I have gotten. Pretty boring....
That's about it, I do have a great Husband.
This is a great group of people.
Judy

"teleflora" wrote in message
Hey, Nann, then you know where FRONTENAC KS is, right?

Cindy in Frontenac
"nbhilyard" wrote in message
Born in Chicago; raised in Northbrook, IL.
College: Columbia, Missouri.
Library director in:
Brenham, TX
Pittsburg, KS
Auburn, ME
Fargo, ND
Lake Villa, IL
and now I'm in Zion, IL
and live next door in Winthrop Harbor, IL

Nann
Official Librarian of RCTQ

Old October 6th 04, 01:02 AM
Dee in Oz

Victoria, Australia

Dee in Oz

"Judy W" wrote in message ink.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 6th 04, 01:04 AM
hfw

I was born in NYC but grew up in Miami, then lived in Minneapolis/St. Paul
for 25 years, and have been in Philadelphia for the past 5.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"georg" wrote in message
.. .
Donna wrote:

My DH is from Potsdam, N.Y. He used to tell me that he was so far north
that you had to go south to go to Canada. LOL I, on the other hand, grew
up in Pensacola, Fl.
Donna

I was born in Eglin AFB, FL... I still have relations near Pensacola. We
also lived in Mary Ester (no relation to Polly) and Ft. Walton Beach.

I've moved *a lot*

-georg
have stash, can travel.

"georg" wrote in message
.. .

Susie wrote:

Do you mean up around the Vermont border or
in the thick of the Adirondacks?
I have a quilting friend that lived in Severance, NY
that I met one day,
Susie

..... Currently living in the wilds of upstate NY, .....
-georg

Well, my sis used to live in Rousses Point, and you can't get more NE and
still be in NY, my sister-in-law is from Malone, and I spend part of my
summer on Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks, but I'm much further south
than that at the moment. My folks live in the greater Utica-Rome area,
and I'm not terribly far from Binghamton (as I said, much further south!
). Been in more wild parts of NY than my current house, but we did
have deer in our backyard a time or two- which is impressive with that
postage stamp of green.

-georg

Old October 6th 04, 01:05 AM
Boca Jan

Nann,

I was also born in Chicago, but raised in Morton Grove. Graduated from Niles
Twp H.S. North in 1965.

Boca Jan

Old October 6th 04, 01:17 AM
georg

Boca Jan wrote:
Nann,

I was also born in Chicago, but raised in Morton Grove. Graduated from Niles
Twp H.S. North in 1965.

Bless yer heart for making me feel young.

My parents got married in 1964. My neice graduates from college next
year. Not sure how I'll cope with that.

Judy, we have all ages here too.

-georg

Old October 6th 04, 01:19 AM
Denise G.

Same town as LN, in southern NH.

Denise in NH
My quilt guild:
www.amoskeagqg.org

Old October 6th 04, 01:34 AM
AliceW

I'm in Lumberton, NJ but have a mom, son and daughter-in-law in Ocala, Fla.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Judy W" wrote in message
nk.net...
: I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
: was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
: I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
: Judy
:
:

Old October 6th 04, 01:38 AM
frood

and the stash is located where in the house????

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Judy W" wrote in message
news
A small town called Brooksville.

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
It's not a no-no! We used to have a regular member here who kept track of
where everybody was, or at least, claimed to!

But you need to be more specific. Where North of Tampa? Please be sure to
give directions that include where you keep your stash.

--
Wendy (in Central North Carolina)

Old October 6th 04, 01:39 AM
ALZ