where is everyone from

Old October 5th 04, 11:23 PM
Susie

Donna,
How cool that your husband is from Potsdam. That is just a half hour
from me.
Wonderful country up here even if we do get 9 inches of ice at times.
)
Susie

My DH is from Potsdam, N.Y. He used to tell me that he was so far north

that
you had to go south to go to Canada. LOL I, on the other hand, grew up in
Pensacola, Fl.
Donna

Old October 5th 04, 11:24 PM
Susie

Georg,
Small world eh???????
)
Susie

I used to live on Homer Ave in Cortland... Yeah, I know where Homer is
too.

-georg

Old October 5th 04, 11:27 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Boy, what some people will do to keep their stashes safe.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Michelle in Gander" wrote in message
Way east of everyone, in Central Newfoundland! You have to take a ferry to
the island, and then drive like 8 hours, to get to me. Or you can just fly
in.
Michelle in Gander

---

Old October 5th 04, 11:28 PM
MB

Enjoying another Autumn as I have all my life....in Vermont !

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 5th 04, 11:34 PM
KJ

I did earlier Patti. I'm in Eastern Iowa.
"Patti" wrote in message
But you didn't say where you are gg
.
In article LxD8d.336311$Fg5.78849@attbi_s53, KJ
writes
I'm loving this thread! It's fun to see a quick line up of locations!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old October 5th 04, 11:38 PM
Louise

I vote for vice versa -- and I much prefer visiting Coralville as opposed to
I.C.!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"KJ" wrote in message
East Central Iowa ...... Coralville a 'burb of Iowa City...or vice versa!

nk.net...

Old October 5th 04, 11:39 PM
Polly Esther

We used to have relations near Pensacola. Polly
"georg" wrote in message
.. .
Donna wrote:

My DH is from Potsdam, N.Y. He used to tell me that he was so far north

that
you had to go south to go to Canada. LOL I, on the other hand, grew up

in
Pensacola, Fl.
Donna

I was born in Eglin AFB, FL... I still have relations near Pensacola. We
also lived in Mary Ester (no relation to Polly) and Ft. Walton Beach.

I've moved *a lot*

-georg
have stash, can travel.

"georg" wrote in message
.. .

Susie wrote:

Do you mean up around the Vermont border or
in the thick of the Adirondacks?
I have a quilting friend that lived in Severance, NY
that I met one day,
Susie

..... Currently living in the wilds of upstate NY, .....
-georg

Well, my sis used to live in Rousses Point, and you can't get more NE

and
still be in NY, my sister-in-law is from Malone, and I spend part of my
summer on Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks, but I'm much further south
than that at the moment. My folks live in the greater Utica-Rome area,

and
I'm not terribly far from Binghamton (as I said, much further south!

).
Been in more wild parts of NY than my current house, but we did have

deer
in our backyard a time or two- which is impressive with that postage

stamp
of green.

-georg

Old October 5th 04, 11:40 PM
Helen in WI

Helen in South Central Wisconsin, 40 miles north of Madison

Old October 5th 04, 11:43 PM
Louise

Did you really think you could just sneak in like that and no one would
notice? Welcome -- you're no longer a lurker! Now that you've taken the
first step, come back more often, okay? We'd love to hear more about you,
your quilts, and whatever else you want to share!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Pam" wrote in message
But I
was wondering where everyone was from?

I'm a lurker from Spencerport NY, a nice little town a few miles west of
Rochester.

Pam

Old October 5th 04, 11:45 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

South of SF :-)

Miz Sarah used to have us pinned on her atlas. Probably hasn't been
kept up in a long time. She's not popped in here in quite a while.

marcella

In article ,
"Laurie G." wrote:

I'm in California-north of SF