where is everyone from

Old October 5th 04, 10:09 PM
Kate Dicey

Judy W wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

We're from all over! I'm perched on top of the North Downs in Kent,
England.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old October 5th 04, 10:16 PM
Sharon Harper

Dingley Village, Victoria, Australia!!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

nk.net...

Old October 5th 04, 10:30 PM
Judy Kerr

Enfield, North London, UK - via Bethnal Green (London), Winnipeg and
Seattle.

Judy in UK
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply

nk.net...

Old October 5th 04, 10:39 PM
NinaJ

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:01:38 GMT, "Judy W"
wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Hi Judy - I'm in Nova Scotia - eastern Canada
Nina
Old October 5th 04, 10:43 PM
A&T

I'm from Southwest Oklahoma. I live in South Texas, about an hour south of
Houston.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

nk.net...

Old October 5th 04, 10:44 PM
Barbara Raper

You didn't either!
Barbara in SC but right now in Eustis, FL
fairly close to you ( 2 hr drive north of Tampa)

Old October 5th 04, 10:46 PM
Pauline O'Connell

Born & raised in San Francisco - spent some of my childhood in Brisbane,
Australia. Currently living in Danville, about 30 miles east of San
Francisco.

Pauline
nk.net...

Old October 5th 04, 11:13 PM
Quiltin_Kate

Kate in Clinton Corners, NY

Old October 5th 04, 11:15 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

You can send the quilts to me in Southern NH. : )

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Judy W" wrote in message
nk.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

---

Old October 5th 04, 11:19 PM
Quiltin_Kate

Polar Bears eh? I heard they like Coca Cola....That might lure them away
from that stash of yours! vbeg
Kate

"Chipper" wrote in message
. com...
Central NC, but I keep my stash in Antarctica guarded by polar bears....
chipper
http://home.triad.rr.com/chip16/

nk.net...