where is everyone from

Old October 6th 04, 01:39 AM
Audrey

Audrey south central South Dakota

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
om...
Victoria, Australia

Dee in Oz

"Judy W" wrote in message
ink.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 6th 04, 01:41 AM
Susie

LOL, I was going to look up where that was until I said
it again and realized what you meant.
You are a funny lady,
Susie who is dull at times

Lawn Guyland, New York
Linda

Old October 6th 04, 01:43 AM
CNYstitcher

hiya tutu!! where've you been?

Tutu wrote:

Cape Town in South Africa

Old October 6th 04, 01:44 AM
CNYstitcher

Auburn?? Skaneatales??

IMS wrote:

Irene -- in the Finger Lakes region of Central New York..a bit south of
Syracuse...where the leaves are turning the most beautiful shades!

Old October 6th 04, 01:47 AM
CNYstitcher

See! I told you I was tired...I read this as "Dingleberry"...and I'm
too tired ot explain that one

Sharon Harper wrote:

Dingley Village, Victoria, Australia!!

Old October 6th 04, 01:47 AM
muse9

Bonnie in Missouri - 20 miles east of Kansas City.

(but I grew up in Arkansas and lived in Tennessee, California and Colorado
before settling in Missouri)

This is fun seeing where everyone is from! We have quite a few different
countries represented here don't we?
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

Old October 6th 04, 01:52 AM
CNYstitcher

lol good one

ALZ wrote:

Lawn Guyland, New York
Linda

Old October 6th 04, 01:59 AM
Bronwyn Ferrier Ms

G'day, I'm from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia, just wave to me
across the blue yonder!
Cheers
Bronwyn

Old October 6th 04, 02:04 AM
melinda

Tutu wrote:
Cape Town in South Africa

Near Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 6th 04, 02:07 AM