Big needles!

Old November 5th 03, 10:53 PM
Ria Van de Velde

It was a kind of tent, used for an exibition. I kniited with 2
strands of yarn, not very thick. I made big holes Just playing
really.

You can see the tent if you want, but I don't have the needles any
longer. They were not mine.
Ria

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:08:04 GMT, (Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Ria what did yoy knit??? electricity cables ???? if you have them i
might want to have a look ,,,,
mirjam

The biggest needles I have ever used was 30mm, and it was not so bad.
RIa

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 04:04:13 GMT,
(Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Thank you Nora
Wow , how can one hold it without getting tired ????
mirjam

Hi Mirjam,

I just looked at the YarnForward website and it's a 19metric size.

Hugs,

Your twin,

Nora

riavdv at pandora dot be

riavdv at pandora dot be
Old November 6th 03, 12:30 AM
Els van Dam

In article , Ria Van de Velde
wrote:

It was a kind of tent, used for an exibition. I kniited with 2
strands of yarn, not very thick. I made big holes Just playing
really.

You can see the tent if you want, but I don't have the needles any
longer. They were not mine.
Ria

Ria i love your room within a room, it looks great, I thought it a piece of art

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old November 7th 03, 03:49 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Ria Keep the tent till i come ,, soonnn
mirjam
have to make up for lost visit ,
mirjam

John James Needles Suzanne Needlework 3 July 20th 04 11:56 PM
Question about John James needles Debra Needlework 13 April 6th 04 08:28 AM
Needles DKiely33 Sewing 4 April 1st 04 02:39 PM
Denise Interchangeable Needles jess Yarn 4 August 21st 03 04:49 AM
Nickel plated brass needles AGRES Yarn 0 July 24th 03 09:59 PM