6x6 for May for Anne

Old May 11th 04, 03:15 AM
Els van Dam

Default 6x6 for May for Anne

Anne your 6x6 go in the mail tomorrow

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 11th 04, 03:31 AM
Sorceress

Els van Dam opined thusly:

Anne your 6x6 go in the mail tomorrow

Els

Wheee! Can't wait to see them. I have 2 made so far, but I'm going to make a
third because I ran out of yarn on one of them and it came in a wee bit
small. So you'll get two 6x6 and one 5.25 x 5.25.

--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail

Blog Info:
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.html
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/atom.xml

Old May 11th 04, 03:36 AM
Janise Ross

Anne,
You could crochet a border around the smaller square, bringing it up to
6X6.

Janise

"Sorceress" wrote in message
.com...
Els van Dam opined thusly:

Old May 11th 04, 03:42 AM
Sorceress

Janise Ross opined thusly:

Anne,
You could crochet a border around the smaller square, bringing it up to
6X6.

Janise

In this particular case, I prefer not to. It is a design decision I'd rather
leave up to the recipient. Besides, a 6x6 is the work of an hour to knock
out. And I've 2 new yarns to swatch with. She may end up getting 4!

Old May 11th 04, 04:33 AM
Els van Dam

In article , Sorceress
wrote:

Els van Dam opined thusly:

Anne your 6x6 go in the mail tomorrow

Els

Wheee! Can't wait to see them. I have 2 made so far, but I'm going to make a
third because I ran out of yarn on one of them and it came in a wee bit
small. So you'll get two 6x6 and one 5.25 x 5.25.

Anne I am looking forward to them.

I have started a small journal, keeping track on all the 6x6es I have so
far received, and also on the ones I knitted, so when I will have time, I
can knit duplicates of the ones I mailed out. Hope to add everyones name
as well. I can see that this is going to be a longtime project....LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 11th 04, 04:34 AM
Els van Dam

In article , Sorceress
wrote:

Janise Ross opined thusly:

Anne,
You could crochet a border around the smaller square, bringing it up to
6X6.

Janise

In this particular case, I prefer not to. It is a design decision I'd rather
leave up to the recipient. Besides, a 6x6 is the work of an hour to knock
out. And I've 2 new yarns to swatch with. She may end up getting 4!

Wow....

Els

--
hate spam not welcome