Hey Anne in CA

Old August 22nd 04, 10:55 PM
Shona in NZ

Default Hey Anne in CA

Guess what came in this morning's mail :-))))))

I'm so excited I could p my pants heehee and if I didn't have a meeting
this afternoon, I'd take the day off and go make me a fabric bowl.

the book is great, the Timtex is great, Rotary blades - woohoo!!! I can
cut again :-) 2!! new rulers, safety pins and a Kwik Klip. How will I ever
make it through the day. And to top it all off 2 bars of Scharffen Berger
chocolate (in excellent condition I might add).

This was the bestest trade ever You done better'n good :-)

Have you made that NZ quilt yet???

Shona hoping she can keep her pants dry in NZ

Old August 23rd 04, 12:00 AM

Hey back at ya Shona,

I am convinced I got the better part of the trade but I'm glad you are happy
with your goodies. I haven't made my sister's NZ quilt yet, got a couple of
deadline projects to work on first. But it will definitely be her Christmas
present this year. Will post piccies when I'm done.

Speaking of piccies--where are yours from Africa?
--
Anne in CA (hoping Shona's pants survive the day)
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Shona in NZ wrote:

Guess what came in this morning's mail :-))))))

I'm so excited I could p my pants heehee and if I didn't have a meeting
this afternoon, I'd take the day off and go make me a fabric bowl.

the book is great, the Timtex is great, Rotary blades - woohoo!!! I can
cut again :-) 2!! new rulers, safety pins and a Kwik Klip. How will I ever
make it through the day. And to top it all off 2 bars of Scharffen Berger
chocolate (in excellent condition I might add).

This was the bestest trade ever You done better'n good :-)

Have you made that NZ quilt yet???

Shona hoping she can keep her pants dry in NZ

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old August 23rd 04, 03:55 AM
Shona in NZ

My pants are barely surviving. I think their saving grace is that I sat
here and read the book cover to cover instead of working like I should :-o

My meeting is over and the sun is shining and I can hear the Timtex yelling
at me from the box..."let me out!! Cut me up!!" I think I should give
myself the rest of the day off g

Pictures from Africa, yes, welll. DH and I finished scanning them in on the
weekend so it is just a matter of finding the time to get them onto a CD
and loading them onto Webshots or some such. I may have to rotate since I
think they have some limit to the number of photos allowed :-)

Shona crossing her legs tightly in NZ

Old August 23rd 04, 03:25 PM
nana2b

Hi Anne, You can have more than one Album with I believe 24 photos in each.
We are waiting!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old August 24th 04, 06:15 PM
DrQuilter

I have the free version and I have more than 4 albums, 8 I think and
some have tons of pics.... Sofia's has 40, for example!

nana2b wrote:

Hi Anne, You can have more than one Album with I believe 24 photos in each.
We are waiting!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

remove NOSPAM to reply

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)

Society of St. Anne gw Needlework 0 December 6th 04 05:16 AM
FA: America in Cross-Stitch by Anne Roth, 1976 HB Number1Fred Marketplace 0 November 28th 04 06:49 PM
from Shona via Anne [email protected] Quilting 5 June 23rd 04 07:50 AM
Klein (Anne & Calvin) patterns FA buck16 Marketplace 0 February 28th 04 09:26 PM
AChrist787 ANNE BDS2pds Needlework 0 February 11th 04 09:16 PM