Dennis aka Spikedriver

Old February 19th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
jan

Default Dennis aka Spikedriver

If you have been posted or lurked on RCTY for a year or more, you will
likely remember Dennis and his kind and caring posts. He was always
enthusiastic about his knitting and crocheting and interested in what
others were doing. I've just learned that he recently died. There are
obituaries for him at the following sites:
http://www.saukvalley.com/articles/2...762g/index.xml
http://www.tributes.com/show/Dennis-Bell-90697841

May he rest in peace.
Jan
Old February 20th 11, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Kirsten Watson

In article ,
jan wrote:
If you have been posted or lurked on RCTY for a year or more, you will
likely remember Dennis and his kind and caring posts.

I've just learned that he recently died.

I'm so sorry to hear that. As you say, he was one of the nicest people,
always caring and interested and willing to help. I was just thinking
about him, actually. A sad loss.

Kirsten
Old February 25th 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

So sorry to hear this about Dennis. I was in an exchange with him once
in this group. He was very nice.

Carol Ann in WV

Old February 26th 11, 07:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

On Feb 25, 10:12*pm, wrote:
So sorry to hear this about Dennis. *I was in an exchange with him once
in this group. *He was very nice.

Carol Ann in WV

I was so sad to read it on another group ..
may we all remember this kind person Dennis ,
mirjam

Dennis/SpikeDriver YarnWright Yarn 0 April 12th 06 07:24 PM
Att'n DENNIS (SpikeDriver) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 April 1st 04 05:44 PM
Dennis (spikedriver!) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 December 12th 03 04:02 AM
To: Dennis Spikedriver NoraBalcer Yarn 0 October 26th 03 05:35 PM
ATT'N: Dennis spikedriver... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 October 26th 03 11:42 AM