FS:Gift Baskets

Old September 26th 05, 09:08 PM

Default FS:Gift Baskets

We offer an assortment of gift baskets for most all occasions. Some
examples of baskets that you can order a

1.coffee/tea-includes flavored coffees & teas, flavored creamers,
assorted chocolates, cookies, mints, mug/cup, truffles, Belgian
chocolates, etc

2.dog treat-includes handmade dog treats, squeaky toys, ropes, leashes,
tennis balls, food/water bowls, picture frames, etc

3.baby-shower(boy or girl)-includes lotions, powders, picture frames,
teddy bear, bibs, blankets, washcloths, rattles, teethers, etc

4.coffee mug-includes basically the same as the coffee/tea basket, but
on a smaller scale(uses a nice mug which could be used as a soup bowl)

5.house-warming-includes dishtowels, dishrags, wooden spoons, measuring
cup, spatulas, serving spoons, ladels, etc all tucked away in a large
serving bowl or collander, etc

6.candles-includes a variety of sizes of scented candles & incense, an
incense burner, candle holder(s), etc

7.relaxation-includes scented candles, candle holder(s), back
scratcher, bath oils, bath salts, body lotions, etc

8.family night-includes a Blockbuster gift card, microwave popcorn, and
some theater style boxes of candy, all tucked away nicely in a plastic
popcorn container

These are just to name a few. Basically anything you need can be made
into a basket. And it's all up to you how much you pay for the basket.
We don't carry pre-made baskets, but by the time payment is rec'd, the
basket will be ready to ship(and we charge as close to actual shipping
as possible). You tell us how much you want to spend on what type of
basket, and we do the rest. These baskets are perfect for that person
in your life who has everything, or for that person who is impossible
to shop for. We have some pictures online of baskets that have
previously been sold if necessary. For references, my eBay id is
meandboo(with 100% positive feedback). This is the time to get your
orders in, with the holidays closer than you think. So don't get caught
up in the holiday rush. The sooner you place your orders, the sooner
you can have your shopping done. We have some pictures posted in our
eBay store, just check for our id-meandboo, and click on the link for
the store. We're sure you want be disappointed.

Steve & Sharon
"Gift Baskets by Sharon"