New Free Crochet Pattern Glittery Bookmark

Old May 7th 04, 07:26 PM
Julie A. Bolduc

Default New Free Crochet Pattern Glittery Bookmark

Hi Everyone!

I have posted a brand new free pattern on the site a few minutes ago.

It is a bookmark made from Glittery cotton thread. It works up fairly fast.
Hope you like it!

http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

--
Julie A. Bolduc
JPF Crochet Club

Old May 7th 04, 11:44 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Fri, 7 May 2004 14:26:47 -0400, Julie A. Bolduc wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I have posted a brand new free pattern on the site a few minutes ago.

It is a bookmark made from Glittery cotton thread. It works up fairly fast.
Hope you like it!

http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

--
Julie A. Bolduc
JPF Crochet Club
Free Patterns And More!
http://www.jpfun.com

Thank you, Julie, I have bookmrked it and will save it 'later' when things
settle down here a bit...
Hugs,
Noreen
who, for all who are wondering, YES, dear rcty family, I AM taking care of
myself, and taking a little time for just ME... I even finally got to have
that good cry I needed... all by myself... didn't upsent him, and didn't
need to hear, what ethe heXX are you bawling about, etc!!!!
GRIN!
Old May 8th 04, 12:45 PM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
[...]

Crying is definitely necessary, and you need to be able to do it alone
sometimes. I'm glad you did.
Love,
Katherine

Old May 8th 04, 02:59 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

Yes, you deserve a good cry and glad you found the time and place to do it.

Hugs,

Nora
Old May 9th 04, 05:28 AM
Spike Driver

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Noreen,

I was the one asking am glad to hear you are doing the right things. It
helps to do those things. Most people forget you must take care of yourself
first or you are useless to the whole world and yourself.

God bless,
Dennis and Gail