OT Waving buh-byeeeee!

Old May 18th 04, 03:06 PM
Leslie in Missouri

Default OT Waving buh-byeeeee!

I'll be dismantling my Webbie in a minute and won't be back online till
about Friday for "The Big Move". (That's IF I can remember how to hook
the darn thing back up again!) Y'all be good while I'm gone... and
please cross your fingers that no other minor (or major!) disasters
befall me 'n The HairyFacedOnes (who are spending the next few days with
their trainer as house guests).

Leslie w/o The Furbabies

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old May 18th 04, 03:31 PM
nana2b

Good Luck with the big move!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old May 18th 04, 03:31 PM
Diana Curtis

Hurry back as soon as safely possible!
We will miss you.
Diana

Old May 18th 04, 04:06 PM
Taria

Thoughts heading your way for a swift move Leslie. We'll
miss you here and look forward to your return.
Taria

Old May 18th 04, 05:36 PM
Patti

Take care, Leslie
We'll miss you. Hoping that all will go well and that you won't damage
yourself any more. Hope your toe is not too bad now - or at least that
you are managing.
..
In article , Leslie in
Missouri writes
I'll be dismantling my Webbie in a minute and won't be back online till
about Friday for "The Big Move". (That's IF I can remember how to hook
the darn thing back up again!) Y'all be good while I'm gone... and
please cross your fingers that no other minor (or major!) disasters
befall me 'n The HairyFacedOnes (who are spending the next few days with
their trainer as house guests).

Leslie w/o The Furbabies

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 22nd 04, 02:50 AM
Coleen

Leslie --

Hope the move went smoothly -- I know I will probably find a report later in
the posts.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen