Need a FQ fix?

Old July 13th 03, 02:38 PM
AliceW

Default Need a FQ fix?

If anyone is planning on going to the Haddonfield craft fair today, leave
early, wear good walking shoes and go to the Little Shop to get 25 FQ for
$25! The FQ are normally $2.25 and you can also get 1/2 yard cuts which
would count as 2 FQ. NAYY

I went yesterday and did some damage there. Parking is tight so plan on
walking a bit from a parking lot. I didn't have the time to spend at the
fair, but there were lots of pottery, jewelry, tile and mosaic tables, metal
crafts, baskets, clothing, etc. Lots to look at. Of course there are also
the baby strollers (I had to navigate around 2 triplet and 3 twin strollers)
to avoid and the folks that feel it is necessary to bring their dogs (no
flames please - I love dogs, have 2 of them myself, but dogs on long leashes
at crowded activities like this are a safety hazard!)

Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing
and sharing it."
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)