American Jewelry Design Council Booth at JCK (fwd)

Old June 2nd 04, 04:12 PM
Dr. E. Aspler (Hanuman)

Default American Jewelry Design Council Booth at JCK (fwd)

Come visit the booth of the American Jewelry Design Council, in
DC-24141. It is at the end of the main aisle in the Design Center.
As a member of AJDC, I will host the exhibition of this year's
annual project, with the theme of "Sphere." There will be
approximately 25 one-of-a-kind jewelry objects (not for sale)
created by members, specifically for this collection.

The AJDC booth is a relaxing noncommercial oasis in the midst of a
demanding and hectic show. The members pieces are displayed in
towers, each in an individual display vitrine. The members are
extremely accomplished as both designers and makers, and the work
is
always a big hit at the show. The pieces are always interesting,
sometimes awe-inspiring. This year, I have created a very unusual
ring composed of 24k gold and pure silver, with the title "Double
Eclipse." Come and see it.

AJDC is a nonprofit organization of 32 jewelry designers including
many prominent names such as Michael Good, Henry Dunay, Steven
Kretchmer, George Sawyer, Susan Helmich, Jose Hess, Whitney Boin,
Bill Richey and others. Check out our website ajdc.org.

Please stop by and introduce yourself. I will have a promo copy of
my new book, 101 Tips for Bench Jewelers, to be published by AJM
later this year.

I hope to see you at the show. Alan Revere

Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts, Inc.
760 Market Street
Suite 900
San Francisco, California 94102