Knitting blogs

Old August 5th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Default Knitting blogs

Does anyone else here read any knitting blogs? I haven't found any
crochet blogs I like, yet.

My bookmarked blogs are Noreen's, Grumperina, Eunny, Two Pointy Sticks
and You Knit What.

The last post to KNW says that they've ended their fug journey...I know
I'll miss it!

Anyone got anymore great blogs they like?

Michelle

Old August 5th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Hi Michelle,

You are welcome to come visit my blog:

http://hesiraknits.blogspot.com/

One thing I do is look on someone's blog at their Links on the sidebar
and start surfing the blogs they read. Another thing you can do is
look at the comments on someone's blog and you can find the commenter's
blogs. I've found a lot of good blogs that way. I read Noreen, BB,
Threnody, from here, and there is also Tricotine and Elabeth who are
both very good knitters. These blogs are all on my links, and there is
a very good blog, Cozy's Place, by Del. You can connect to that blog
by opening "The Diagnosis" and reading the comments. Her blog is
funny.

Hope this helps,

Hesira

Old August 5th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On 5 Aug 2006 04:11:57 -0700, Eastern Edge spun a fine yarn

Does anyone else here read any knitting blogs? I haven't found any
crochet blogs I like, yet.

My bookmarked blogs are Noreen's, Grumperina, Eunny, Two Pointy Sticks
and You Knit What.

The last post to KNW says that they've ended their fug journey...I know
I'll miss it!

Anyone got anymore great blogs they like?

Michelle

Donna Hulka has a GREAT crochet one, look for theyarntomato.
JM2C,
Noreen
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-3, 08/04/2006
Tested: 8/5/2006 9:18:38 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 5th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Eastern Edge" wrote in message
ps.com...
The last post to KNW says that they've ended their fug journey...I know
I'll miss it!

Wow - I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't been there for a few days. I have
gotten lots of laughs from that site.

Anyone got anymore great blogs they like?

Yes! Wendy knits, especially for her pictures of her projects. This woman
must knit fast and often, as she finishes her projects in jig time. She
provides lots of good info on how she does things. She was spinning for a
while, but I think she had to stop because of pain in her hands.
http://wendyknits.net/

Another fun blog is the Yarn Harlot. I especially enjoy her because she's
Canadian. She has tons of fans and has written 3 books. She has a wicked
sense of humour. Last year she came to Winnipeg on her book tour and I
laughed so hard, I cried. http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

Enjoy!
Shelagh

Old August 5th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Shillelagh wrote:
[...]

Thanks everyone! Got lots of new reading to do

Michelle

Old August 5th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

One More Michelle,

This one I found on Threnody's "Totally Hooked" Blog.

http://thecrochetdude.blogspot.com/

There are lots of crochet links on this blog, plus the Crochet Dude's
blog itself is pretty good.

Hesira

Old August 5th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

I have just (in the last week or so) started a blog as well. I've
called it my crafting blog though so far it's knitting g

Alison
http://brooklyncrafter.blogspot.com/
Old August 6th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Alison wrote:
I have just (in the last week or so) started a blog as well. I've
called it my crafting blog though so far it's knitting g

Alison
http://brooklyncrafter.blogspot.com/

Thanks Hesira and Alison, I've added those too I'm not going to
have time to actually crochet with all these!

Michelle

Marching towards fine knitting Yarn 3 July 11th 06 04:34 AM
The Gross Errors of a Needle Maker: 000, 00, 0, Yarn 29 June 20th 06 06:16 AM
The ongoing story of knitting sheaths for Aaron and Noreen Els van Dam Yarn 15 April 25th 06 06:45 PM
great knitting magazines Els van Dam Yarn 5 April 26th 05 01:00 AM
My Book Report for Cactus Needles Knitting Guild!!! Slick Hippy chick Yarn 2 November 21st 03 09:23 PM