Using "favorite" fabric

Old September 2nd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Braves Fan

Default Using "favorite" fabric

Patty,
You can find your fabric he

http://www.pmquilting.com/Multicolor...bcdogspots.htm

I found it by searching with dogpile.
http://www.dogpile.com It uses all the search engines at once!

Good luck!

Braves Fan!

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 7
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Old September 2nd 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Omigosh, Braves Fan - Bless your pea pickin' heart!! That's it!!! Thank
you soooooo much for finding it for me - I owe ya!!! Now, I'm going to
buy so much that I"ll be sick of it before I use it all up... lol.
Thank you again!

Patti in Seattle

Patty,

Patty,

Old September 2nd 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Hi Butterfly
Well, for some reason, every time I clicked on "check out", I'd get a
little pop-up window that said "requested information cannot be found" -
huh? What's that mean? Tried half a dozen times, and failed. But! I
noticed at the bottom of their page, they accept orders by phone, so
tomorrow morning, FIRST thing, I shall call and order 4 yards - no -
make that 5! :-)

Patti in Seattle

Old September 3rd 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Well, Debra, after sleeping on it all night, I ordered 6 yards. I don't
think I've ever bought 6 yards of ANYTHING! Well, maybe once, about a
gazillion years ago when I made my own Prom dress... lol. This will give
me enough for a couple projects I have in mind, and some left over to
fondle and love until one of my mutts needs a fancy, new "nap pad"......

Patti in Seattle

Debra wrote:
I thought you said you wanted a lot of this fabric so you would be sick
of it by the time you run out of it. I don't call 4 or 5 yds a lot. I
just call that "some fabric". "A lot of fabric" starts at 10 yds and
could be as much as a whole bolt.
Debra the Enabler

Old September 3rd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Braves Fan

And at $9.50 a yard, that's alot!

Old September 4th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:33:44 GMT, Braves Fan
wrote:

And at $9.50 a yard, that's alot!

Braves Fan!

Small price to pay for true love. Ha ha ha ha!
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old September 4th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

You are SO right, Debra. I can't wait!! It's my favorite dog print. I've
never used this particular online store before, or even heard of them,
so I'll just cross my fingers that they're as great as the others that I
use all the time.

You're mom sounds like Wonder Woman! WOW! If I were making blocks out of
it, I would definitely take you up on your offer. I'm going to file that
little gem of info away for "future refeence". Thanks, though!

Patti in Seattle

(Debra) wrote:
I bet you can't wait 'til it gets there and you can touch it. Enjoy you
purchase.
BTW if you could use tips on getting as many blocks out of the yardage
and not wasting much of it you will have to ask my mom. I gave her 2
yards of fancy fabric and she has made 17 12" finished size applique
blocks out of the first yard using it as her focus fabric. Her scraps
are lint.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at