ANNOUNCING

Old October 14th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
GrammyKathy

Default ANNOUNCING

The arrival of Bella Leta on Oct. 13,2006. She weighted in at 7lbs 15oz
and is 21" long. She was sure alert for being just born. She is
Grammy's 4th little soft bundle of joy. Mama and baby are doing fine.
The new Daddy even survived. Yes, this is his first. From what I hear
he cried when she was born. I have to very loveing sons and they both
just love kids. Guess I wasn't a complete failure as a mom.

Old October 14th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

GrammyKathy wrote:

The arrival of Bella Leta on Oct. 13,2006. She weighted in at 7lbs 15oz
and is 21" long. She was sure alert for being just born. She is
Grammy's 4th little soft bundle of joy. Mama and baby are doing fine.
The new Daddy even survived. Yes, this is his first. From what I hear
he cried when she was born. I have to very loveing sons and they both
just love kids. Guess I wasn't a complete failure as a mom.

She sounds lovely! Do, please, pass on my congratulations. And get in
as many snuggles as you can before she grows out of them! (Mind you,
James is 12 and still hasn't grown out of kisses and cuddles from mum
and dad! )

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 14th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Congratulations Grandma!! Woohoo!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old October 14th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Congratulations and best wishes from OZ

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

ups.com...
:

Old October 15th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary Anna

Congratulations!

Old October 15th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On 14 Oct 2006 11:23:02 -0700, "GrammyKathy"
wrote:

The arrival of Bella Leta on Oct. 13,2006. She weighted in at 7lbs 15oz
and is 21" long. She was sure alert for being just born. She is
Grammy's 4th little soft bundle of joy.

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old October 15th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Congratulations on the new grandchild! I think you must have been a great
mom...;-)
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old October 15th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

Congrats on the new granddaughter!
Hoping she will be close by so that you get cuddle time!

Marilyn
in Alberta

Old October 15th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle

Many congrats! :-)
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Announcing.... KI Graham Quilting 2 January 3rd 06 12:19 PM
AD- announcing the British Lampwork site! Su/Cutworks Beads 21 June 13th 05 06:10 PM
ANNOUNCING - Mini Round Robin Picture Melissa in NJ Quilting 12 April 23rd 05 05:05 PM
ANNOUNCING - Mini Round Robin Pictures Melissa in NJ Quilting 23 April 16th 05 04:31 PM
Officially announcing the Evil Sunbonnet Sue block swap georg Quilting 8 April 4th 05 04:54 PM