Evil Enabler is at it again!!

Old April 6th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Evil Enabler is at it again!!

Tee hee heeeeeeee

For those of you who love/want/lust after sock yarn....... Elann has some
100 gram balls on for $7.45 Cdn (less in US dlrs)
NAYY........ have fun!!!! (giggle)
http://tinyurl.com/rd5vx

Shelagh

Old April 6th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Yup -- $6.48 on the US site - and I like the colors.
You are at it again, aren't you!
Judy

Old April 6th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Shillelagh wrote:
Tee hee heeeeeeee

For those of you who love/want/lust after sock yarn....... Elann has some
100 gram balls on for $7.45 Cdn (less in US dlrs)
NAYY........ have fun!!!! (giggle)
http://tinyurl.com/rd5vx

A good deal, and here's another... some of knitpick's sock yarns (and a
coupla others) are marked down. Prices are $2.49-2.99 for 50grams
http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/yarn_...pe=Clearanc e

sue
Old April 6th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default aarrrggggg! Shelagh and Sue! *whack*!!

"suzee" wrote in message
Shillelagh wrote:
Tee hee heeeeeeee

For those of you who love/want/lust after sock yarn....... Elann has
some
100 gram balls on for $7.45 Cdn (less in US dlrs)
NAYY........ have fun!!!! (giggle)
http://tinyurl.com/rd5vx

A good deal, and here's another... some of knitpick's sock yarns (and a
coupla others) are marked down. Prices are $2.49-2.99 for 50grams
http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/yarn_...pe=Clearanc e

sue

Aarrggggg!!! :whack:!!!
Even though I don't have the bux to spare, I couldn't resist looking, and
now am in yarn-envy mode.
:slap:!!!!

Noreen
who didn't buy any cuz she simply can't !

Old April 6th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
"suzee" wrote in message
Shillelagh wrote:
Tee hee heeeeeeee

For those of you who love/want/lust after sock yarn....... Elann has
some
100 gram balls on for $7.45 Cdn (less in US dlrs)
NAYY........ have fun!!!! (giggle)
http://tinyurl.com/rd5vx

A good deal, and here's another... some of knitpick's sock yarns (and a
coupla others) are marked down. Prices are $2.49-2.99 for 50grams
http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/yarn_...pe=Clearanc e

sue

Aarrggggg!!! :whack:!!!

Heeeheheeeeheheeee!

Even though I don't have the bux to spare, I couldn't resist looking, and
now am in yarn-envy mode.
:slap:!!!!

Noreen
who didn't buy any cuz she simply can't !

I understand. I've got to catch up on my projects and I don't do socks
anyway....

sue
Old April 6th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Shillelagh wrote:
Tee hee heeeeeeee

For those of you who love/want/lust after sock yarn....... Elann
has some 100 gram balls on for $7.45 Cdn (less in US dlrs)
NAYY........ have fun!!!! (giggle)
http://tinyurl.com/rd5vx

I just ordered some. I wasn't going to, but that was too good a buy to pass
up.

Higs,
Katherine

Old April 7th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Did you know you can knit cute baby sweaters from sock yarn??

(I am bad, aren't I)

Judy

Old April 7th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Oh, you're evil (and I like that in a person g)!!!

I bought 3; caramel cream, granite, and marble. Going with muted colors
to make up for the "louder" ones I bought the last time you posted about
a killer deal at Elann.

One can never have too many pair of handknit socks...contrary to what
some may think :-)

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old April 7th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The Other Kim wrote:
Oh, you're evil (and I like that in a person g)!!!

I bought 3; caramel cream, granite, and marble. Going with muted
colors to make up for the "louder" ones I bought the last time you
posted about a killer deal at Elann.

One can never have too many pair of handknit socks...contrary to what
some may think :-)

Well, eggzackerly!

Higs,
Katherine

Old April 7th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:19:11 -0700, "The Other Kim"
spewed forth :

One can never have too many pair of handknit socks...contrary to what
some may think :-)

At risk of being labeled (yet again) a heretic, I think it may in fact
be possible to have too many pairs of handknit socks, or at least more
pairs than is reasonably necessary.

I had to vacate a drawer - smallish, just 18"x24", previously home to
some workout clothing that had seen better days - so I'd have
somewhere to put the handknit socks that wouldn't fit in the sock
drawer.

Dare I admit to having 37 pairs clean? And five pairs in the wash.
And a pair waiting for me to darn in the ends. And the second sock on
needles for another pair....

Wait, I lie. Two pairs are cranked, so technically not handknit.

I do rotate my socks on a FIFO scheme - clean socks go to the back of
the drawer(s) and I pull from the front. Theoretically I'm wearing
each pair every six weeks or so.

Where'd I leave my millipede?

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...