Gemini

Old July 6th 03, 03:02 AM
Karen

Default Gemini

"Norma" wrote in message
.. .

I haven't said anything on the subject of Gemini, because I didn't feel

that
"Eleanor"'s comments deserved an answer. But now I will. I have talked

quite
frequently with Ruth over the last year, and she has never, ever asked for
anything. I even made a suggestion where she could probably get some help,
and her answer was that there was probably someone who needed the help for
than she did. So she has struggled through, on her own. Some kindness
directed toward her is simply human generosity on our part. I have to say
that I am proud to be a part of this group. You ALL are some of the

kindest
people it has ever been my good fortune to meet on or off line. I am not

the
most eloquent speaker, and I am sure that some of you could say this much
better than I, but you get the gist of what I am trying to say.
--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

You said it perfectly, Norma!

Karen in MN

Old July 6th 03, 09:37 PM
Katherine

You know, most of the time, I am sorry to be absent from RCTY.
However, from what I have read about this Eleanor, it is just as good
that I am not at home. I have been e-mailing Gemini for a long time,
and I think that she is wonderful. If Eleanor hoped to put us off, I
think that she has accomplished the exact opposite.
We love you, Gemini - if you are reading this!
Hugs,
Katherine
Old July 7th 03, 02:23 PM
Norma

"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" wrote in message

And even if she were everything she's being accused of, I am happier for
being kind than I would be if I'd never given of myself for fear of being
made a fool.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

Well put, Helen.
--
Star love,