Pink Ribbon Fabric

Old September 4th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Pink Ribbon Fabric

Patti:
Well, anything that 'reads pink' even if a print. IOW,
not a lot of high contrast color in a print. Batik is
fine, as is any quilting cotton. Stripes would work
especially well in those strips I mentioned! Thanks for
asking.

If I receive any squares that just won't work (some
fabric just will not play nicely!) I will set those
aside for the preemie quilts that VCQ is doing this
year, and/or other charitable projects.

BTW: the pattern is featured in the *August 2007 issue*
of McCall's Quilting magazine.

PAT in VA/USA

Patti S wrote:

Pat, are you looking for anything specific? Stripes? Florals? Batiks? Or
does it matter?

Patti in Seattle

Old September 4th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Replied privately. Hugs to Sharon and anyone else who
has been affected by this disease.
PAT

Sharon wrote:

Pat - having had two sisters who have gone thru this misery (oldest
sister died last summer - bless her heart), I would be only too happy
to send you some squares. Please send me your address and they will
be in the mail this week.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old September 4th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Unusual is always fun! Info sent privately. PAT

Debra wrote:

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:48:22 -0400, Pat in Virginia
wrote:

No ribbons, but I do have two unusual pink prints. Would you like
some?

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Old September 4th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Replied on email. Thanks. PAT

Tia Mary wrote:

Pat -- I have PINK RIBBON Breast Cancer fabric. It has the actual
breast cancer awareness pink ribbon logo printed on it.

Old September 4th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Oh, that Loralie is so fun! Info sent on email. Thanks.
PAT

Idahoqltr wrote:

I have a big piece of the pink Loralie "On the Mend" with ladies in
chemo caps and bald. I knew I would need some for somebody someday.
Tell me your address by email and I will send you a piece. Debra in
Idaho

Old September 4th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Replied via email. Hugs to you for your continued
recovery, Pami.
TIA, PAT

Pami wrote:

Pat,
I have some as well...will send them on. Just email me your addy.
Breast Cancer is so nasty. I am still dealing with friends and neighbors
who still think mine was a walk in the park.
Pami

Old September 4th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Good to see you back in RCTQ Land, Marissa! Info sent
privately. TIA,
PAT

DrQuilter wrote:

I have some FQs of pink ribbon fabric that I'd love to send you Pat..
hope I never have to use them in a quilt for a loved one! Remind me of
your snail addy please...

--
Dr.Quilter

Old September 4th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Squares are on the way!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Kathy:
Yes. If you have last year's bbs directory, that is still a 'good'
address. THANKS bunches!
PAT

Kathy Applebaum wrote:
Are you still at your same address? I happen to have about 70 bajillion
6.5" squares, and I'm sure SOME of them are pink.