Looking for Eterna Silk

Old April 9th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
callahan

Default Looking for Eterna Silk

Hello all

I've been a lurker for awhile here, and am finally coming out of the
shadows out of desperation. I have a large project I've been doing
with Eterna Silk, and need more. I have placed orders with Thread
Express and Yodama. Both places confirmed my orders, and that was the
last I've heard from them. They have not responded to my requests for
a status.

Is Eterna Silk still available?

After spending years on this project I would hate to have to just toss
it away because the floss is no longer available.

Thanks -

Cal
Old April 9th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 4/9/2011 2:00 PM, callahan wrote:
Hello all

I've been a lurker for awhile here, and am finally coming out of the
shadows out of desperation. I have a large project I've been doing
with Eterna Silk, and need more. I have placed orders with Thread
Express and Yodama. Both places confirmed my orders, and that was the
last I've heard from them. They have not responded to my requests for
a status.

Is Eterna Silk still available?

After spending years on this project I would hate to have to just toss
it away because the floss is no longer available.

Thanks -

Cal

I have some I would be happy to give you. When it first came out I
bought one of each color. I think it was the Eterna twist; I remember a
long discussion about it. I can always just mail you one, and you can
see if it what you need. I gave a few to someone, but still have almost
all of it left.

You can email me at gillmurray at verizon dot net. however, do it before
April 28th, when we leave here for a few months for Iowa, and
neighboring states.

Gillian
Old April 9th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
callahan

On Apr 9, 2:02*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
[...]

Thank you so much, that's very generous of you! If I can't find
another source I will take you up on it. I'd like to find somewhere I
can buy some, though, because I'm only about 1/2 way through this
project and don't know how much of each color I will need in the
future.

Old April 10th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 4/9/2011 3:57 PM, callahan wrote:
On Apr 9, 2:02 pm, Gillian wrote:
[...]

Email me privately, OK??

Gill
Old April 11th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 4/9/11 3:57 PM, in article
, "callahan"
wrote:

[...]

Besides Gillian's generous offer, I think you can still buy it from some
shops. IIRC, M's Canvas House in Louisville, KY was carrying it. I thought
I saw it at ANG seminar last year, but I could be wrong. Anyhow, you can
try them - they do mail/phone orders and carry a ton of stuff.

http://www.mscanvashouse.com/

Just a thought - good luck.

Ellice - not affiliated, just have shopped there, and she did the boutique
at seminar the past couple of years

Old April 11th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

It can take a while for them to respond - they are not good at that.
You will get your silk, tho. I have also ordered from Rising River
Silks http://risingriversilk.com/home.asp

Old April 12th 11, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
callahan

Thank you Ellice and Fran! I'll try those places.
Old April 14th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
callahan

Update! Yodama sent my Eternasilk, with a handwritten note thanking
me for my business and my patience. There was a note (in teeny print)
asking me to make sure I have a minimum of $10 for my next order. No
problem. Now that I know they have it, I will order extra silk of all
colors so I can be sure to finish my project.

I must confess I was panicking. The thought of spending all of that
time on this project, and not being able to finish it... AUGH!

Thanks everyone!

Old April 14th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
callahan

Update! Yodama sent my Eternasilk, with a handwritten note thanking
me for my business and my patience. There was a note (in teeny print)
asking me to make sure I have a minimum of $10 for my next order. No
problem. Now that I know they have it, I will order extra silk of all
colors so I can be sure to finish my project.

I must confess I was panicking. The thought of spending all of that
time on this project, and not being able to finish it... AUGH!

Thanks everyone!

Save 15% on Eterna Silk - one day only Yodamo, Inc. Marketplace 0 July 20th 07 10:05 PM
25% off - Eterna Silk July 4th sale! [email protected] Marketplace 1 July 4th 06 07:35 PM
Eterna Silk Suzanne Needlework 5 August 18th 04 03:08 PM
Eterna Silk BDS2pds Needlework 33 March 16th 04 03:47 AM
Eterna Silk BDS2pds Needlework 3 March 13th 04 02:26 AM