Finally - Bead & Button Show Pics

Old July 5th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Finally - Bead & Button Show Pics

I've got project pictures and pictures of the show itself uploaded to
http://www.penguintrax.com/gallery/v/BnB2006/

There are polymer clay and metal clay class projects, plus some pics of
the show floor, the Swarovski booth and some other miscellaneous items.

Enjoy (I hope!)

--
Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Evangelist

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Old July 5th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Patti

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
I've got project pictures and pictures of the show itself uploaded to
http://www.penguintrax.com/gallery/v/BnB2006/

Wow!! Love the Spiny Knotted bracelet. I have to confess that I haven't
finished mine, maybe your post will get me motivated. I have made
several projects with the beads I bought at B & B however.

Patti

Old July 5th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Jan G

Have just finished all my projects. Completed my kumihino necklace today
and hope to get creative with beads and try out a couple of kits I bought.
I enjoyed the photos. I think I even took the first one of your class,
Barb. It was great sitting at the back of the class while they finished
their work. I had finished my class and bumped into Barbara. It was
great knowing someone who knew who I was.

Cheers, Jan
Old July 5th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Beadbimbo

And how fun to get to see you and Jan! Where was Patti?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 5th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Then you are doing better than I, lol. I haven't even gotten mine out of
the bags, labeled and put away, yet!