Need a room in Tucson?

Old January 26th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Need a room in Tucson?

Hello, all,

If you, or someone you know, needs a quiet place to retreat to in the
evenings after shopping or exhibiting at one of the shows in Tucson
next week, I have a comfortable guest room to rent out in midtown
Tucson. I can accomodate a nonsmoking single or couple. You will
have your own bath and, depending on the size of your car, access to
the garage. The house has an alarm system as well, if you have
valuables you need to protect (I can provide you your own code). I'll
prepare coffee/tea and a light breakfast in the morning and you may
stash drinks or snacks in the fridge. There is a friendly, elderly
dog in the house but she will be asleep most of the time. I can also
give you plenty of advice regarding other area attractions and
restaurants. Please e-mail me off the list if you have any questions.

Maggie

Old January 27th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Sounds great, I wish I would have known about it sooner, I may have
taken you up on it. I'm staying at the Roadrunner Hostel; it was the
only thing I could afford! $35 per night. I'm not crazy about the idea
of sleeping in a dorm with other women but no way could I afford the
hotel rates for the show period. I don't think I found anything under
$100 per night. Ack! I'll be there 6 nights! I'm in debt enough to do
this show as it is! But I'm looking forward to it. I plan to get some
earplugs in case anyone in the dorm snores!

Cheryl
www.cherylsart.net

Need a room in Tucson? [email protected] Beads 0 January 26th 06 06:36 PM
Need suggestions for design of sewing/stitching room Marianne Teubner Sewing 12 April 2nd 05 12:16 AM
Tucson 2005 - VERY long! Mj Beads 5 February 8th 05 05:17 AM
Newby trying to keep up! muse9 Quilting 24 April 15th 04 12:41 PM
designing a sewing room Kate G. Quilting 26 March 17th 04 06:32 PM