FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

Old November 26th 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Default FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

I am a real csi junky, one of the cable channels has several shows every
niteG and I bought the first season on DVD cause I missed all the seasons
but the current one. I was a slow starter ;-)

Donna

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
DAB !
I like CSI , never saw Amzing Race ,,
I like to knit by TV .
mirjam

wrote:
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

I like to watch the CSI shows and Amazing Race. I have never been
one to just sit and watch TV....so usually knit. I have the DVD How
to Knit Socks on 2 circular needles and watched it the other
day.....I thought I can do thatG so hope after the first of the
year I can start my first pair of socks for me.

Old November 26th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"DAB" wrote in message
I am a real csi junky, one of the cable channels has several shows every
niteG and I bought the first season on DVD cause I missed all the

seasons
but the current one. I was a slow starter ;-)

Donna

I enjoy CSI and CSI Miami - and have started to watch NY a bit. I have seen
every CSI and Miami show umpteen times from the originals to what is shown
every night on A&E, Showcase and maybe even Spike. Heh, heh - CSI all the
time, everytime!.

I also love the show "Nikita" with Peta Wilson and Roy (ack - my mind's gone
blank).... and he's a Canadian too!!! I think I'm going to ask for Nikita
DVD's for Christmas. I'll be getting the 2nd season of Lost as well.

I have all of the Highlander TV series on tape - Adrian Paul..........
sigh.

Shelagh

Old November 27th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Shillelagh wrote:
"DAB" wrote in message
I am a real csi junky, one of the cable channels has several shows
every niteG and I bought the first season on DVD cause I missed
all the seasons but the current one. I was a slow starter ;-)

Donna

I enjoy CSI and CSI Miami - and have started to watch NY a bit. I
have seen every CSI and Miami show umpteen times from the originals
to what is shown every night on A&E, Showcase and maybe even Spike.
Heh, heh - CSI all the time, everytime!.

I also love the show "Nikita" with Peta Wilson and Roy (ack - my
mind's gone blank).... and he's a Canadian too!!! I think I'm going
to ask for Nikita DVD's for Christmas. I'll be getting the 2nd
season of Lost as well.

I have all of the Highlander TV series on tape - Adrian
Paul.......... sigh.

Shelagh

LOL well my all time fave series was Buffy the Vamp Slayer.....I loved the
character Spike....also got hooked on the Angel series. But need to keep on
topic so over the T-day weekend I finished 2 knitted dishcloths and started
the 3rd of 12 tonight.....more mindless knittingG Walmart had this big
skeins [12 oz] on sale for 2 dollars brand Bernat Handicrafter Variegated in
real pretty rainbow colors. There is a free pattern on the label for a
knitted doily style dishcloth I want to try.

Donna

Knitting speed ?? Yarn 40 August 22nd 06 09:50 PM
The ongoing story of knitting sheaths for Aaron and Noreen Els van Dam Yarn 15 April 25th 06 06:45 PM
My Book Report for Cactus Needles Knitting Guild!!! Slick Hippy chick Yarn 2 November 21st 03 09:23 PM
Knitting back? SlinkyToy Yarn 8 September 7th 03 10:02 PM