Looking for heishi beads

Old June 30th 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
DoeEyes

Default Looking for heishi beads

I am in search of heishi beads~~turquoise, red coral and shell heishi
Does anybody know of a "GOOD" place that has cheap prices on heishi
beads? If ya do. Please let me know. Thankx in advance
DoeEyes

Old June 30th 07, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message om,
DoeEyes writes
I am in search of heishi beads~~turquoise, red coral and shell heishi
Does anybody know of a "GOOD" place that has cheap prices on heishi
beads? If ya do. Please let me know. Thankx in advance
DoeEyes

Cannot help you with the heishi beads, but I did reply to your email
about my website.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 30th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bacchae

"DoeEyes" wrote in message ...
I am in search of heishi beads~~turquoise, red coral and shell heishi
Does anybody know of a "GOOD" place that has cheap prices on heishi
beads? If ya do. Please let me know. Thankx in advance
DoeEyes

If you find a good place, I'd like to know too. So far all I have found is
Ah-We-Na-Sa from e-Bay:

http://stores.ebay.ca/Ah-We-Na-Sa_W0...3aCAQ3a3QQtZkm

I have never bought anything from them though so I have no idea about
quality. All I can see they have up for heishi at the moment are bone ones.

Again, please let me know if you find a good spot. I really want good
heishi as well.

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Old July 1st 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Here's what eBay has for Buy It Now
http://search.express.ebay.com/Jewel...heishiQQ_dmdZ1

or bids
http://search.ebay.com/heishi_W0QQfl...sopZ3QQsaslcZ1

or Fire Mountain Gems, if you don't mind their politics, and if you get a
bunch
http://www.firemountaingems.com/search.asp?skw=heishi
Get a catalogue anyway, just for reference and comparisons.

One used to find so much heishi; I was surprised at how much less there is
now.

Tina

ps.com...

Old July 1st 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Maybe this
http://cgi.ebay.com/529L-18-turquois...QQcmdZViewItem

ps.com...

Old July 1st 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

Thunderbird Supply: http://www.thunderbirdsupply.com/product.aspx?cat=TY
Heishi
http://www.thunderbirdsupply.com/product.aspx?cat=UC
Coral
http://www.thunderbirdsupply.com/product.aspx?cat=TP
Shell
http://www.thunderbirdsupply.com/product.aspx?cat=TN
Turquoise

ArtBeads: http://www.artbeads.com/turquoise-bead.html
http://www.artbeads.com/heishi-shell-beads.html

I bought most of my coral at Thunderbird and some from Firemountain, and I
was very very pleased with the Coral from Thunderbird. It actually looked
better than the pictures they post on the website.

I get my stones from several different places on line.... and when I order,
I am actually ordering from 3 to 4 different sites at one time because one
site has a better price on one type of stones, and the other sites have
sales or better prices on other things. So, I always end up ordering from
several different places.

good luck with your hunt for heishi...

Sterling

"DoeEyes" wrote in message
ps.com...
I am in search of heishi beads~~turquoise, red coral and shell heishi
Does anybody know of a "GOOD" place that has cheap prices on heishi
beads? If ya do. Please let me know. Thankx in advance
DoeEyes

AD: $5 to spend NOW on glass beads, more at Rubber Nation Stamps Beads Crafts! [email protected][_2_] Glass 1 June 28th 07 12:54 AM
AD: Beads, Beads, Beads: Pinks, Blues, and Greens [email protected] Beads 1 May 22nd 06 09:27 PM
Stringing heishi beads gez Needlework 3 April 21st 05 09:17 PM
HAPPY BALLS / EURO BEADS / FIREBALLS / FIBER OPTIC BEADS Karen_AZ Beads 14 July 11th 03 06:44 PM