Busy busy ... quilting! -long-

Old July 19th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Busy busy ... quilting! -long-

Getting busy here. Lots of projects ...
too little time. Same for you, right?

I took a work shop on Friday, with Linda
Poole as teacher. It was on Fusible
Binding as design medium. It was fun.
Linda is pleasant, knowledgeable, and
creative. I will be hand appliquéing this.

Main project is my entry for the Guild
Challenge. As a Co-Diva for this, it
behooves me to have an entry!! Theme:
(Guild) Celebrates Virginia: 1607-2007.
*I* came up with theme and haven't
gotten past collecting fabric!! I need
to have general size by mid- August and
COMPLETE by mid September. (We require
all entrants to submit measurements in
August, so we can plan what racks to use
in September. As one of the planners, I
give myself some leeway. G)

Plus, I want to keep on track with
UFO-A-Month Challenge. So, I need to
work on the August project, a table
runner, IIRC.

To accomplish all this, it would be wise
if I spent less time on line and more
time stitching!! So, I'll be lurking for
awhile. BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!

PAT
Old July 19th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

behave???
yea right, like thats gonna happen round here.
you gotta be kidding.
dont forget pix of all your goodies.
cheers,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...

Old July 19th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Wave as you drive by!!!!!

Hugz
Patti in Seattle

Old July 19th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

that sounds like my schedule - except my entry had to be sized and
photographed by July 1st and the show isn't till late October - I got the
centre done in time but not the borders so now I am going to have fun making
sure the quilt is the size I said it would be LOL

good luck getting it done!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands
[...]

First steps in machine quilting. and quilting motif ? Debra Quilting 9 October 14th 05 04:58 PM
LONG ARM MACHINE QUILTING SERVICES SNIGDIBBLY Quilting 2 June 4th 05 06:20 AM
a proper intro? -- long Peggy Beads 37 September 27th 04 07:47 PM
What a Week-- No Quilting Done (VERY LONG) Debbi Quilting 4 August 13th 04 04:46 AM
Hand quilting vs. machine quilting Elena Quilting 1 January 18th 04 07:31 PM