crochet pattern search!!

Old October 29th 04, 08:41 PM
Nancy in Tucson

Default crochet pattern search!!

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for a certain pattern for days without luck so I
thought I would put it out here in the hopes that someone knows more!
I saw a picture of the finished product he
http://www.io.com/~cortese/crafts/yarncrochet.html
and there are 2 pictures provided;
http://www.io.com/~cortese/gifs/craf...le_sweater.jpg
and http://www.io.com/~cortese/gifs/craf...le_sw_open.jpg She
describes it as a shrug with a circular cowl. I sent the website owner an
email but have not heard back. I posted to one of my crochet lists and
someone said that they remember that pattern from a Delphi forum some years
back and seemed to think that the lady that designed it posted it as a free
pattern and called it a "Polish Sweater"
I have searched and searched but without the name of the forum etc... I
can't use the wayback machine to check etc... If anyone has any information
I would appreciate it very much! This pattern would be absolutely perfect
for a dear friend of mine.

Take care!
Nancy in Tucson

Old October 30th 04, 12:46 AM
Katherine

Sorry, Nancy, I don't crochet, but I am sure that someone will be able to
help you. There are many talented crocheters here.

Katherine

Old October 30th 04, 03:09 AM
KATHLEEN HANCOCK

This was also addressed on Crochet Partners. org. Here's the answer:
http://forums.about.com/n/main.asp?w...et&msg=15618.1

--
Kathleen
Currently in Blountville TN

You know, the meaning of life really is in a granny square.

Old November 4th 04, 03:48 AM
ladybee[nospam]

Nancy in Tucson wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have been searching for a certain pattern for days without luck so I
thought I would put it out here in the hopes that someone knows more!
I saw a picture of the finished product he
http://www.io.com/~cortese/crafts/yarncrochet.html

I think what you are needing to search for is "cocoon sweater".
A link to the thread about this sweater can be found he

http://forums.about.com/n/main.asp?w...et&msg=15618.1

Pat H.
Carencro LA

Crochet Pattern Sale Ultimatemall Needlework 0 May 8th 04 12:50 PM
New Free Crochet Pattern Glittery Bookmark Julie A. Bolduc Marketplace 0 May 7th 04 07:29 PM
To: LINA ~ Re-post of My EZ & Pretty crochet stitch pattern Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 January 1st 04 04:10 PM
Pattern search Janise Ross Yarn 17 November 18th 03 05:58 PM
Crochet Scarf Pattern Help! Lindy Yarn 8 November 13th 03 06:03 PM