OT heirloom stitchers

Old October 28th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT heirloom stitchers

The online heirloom fabric shop I dearly love is closing. This just breaks
my little heart. Monday, it was sickening to see that Wally has abolished
their fabric section except for 12 colors of Coats & Clark thread - take it
or leave it.
Anyhow - if there's a special new baby in your future and you may be
wanting some exquisite fabric, ribbon and lace - I am happy to recommend
this shop and the sale prices are very good. Polly
http://www.adriannes.com/

Old October 28th 10, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Somebody please 'read' this to Polly...

Ack! I buy a bit or piece here or there from Adrienne's, but I hadn't
been there lately and didn't know they were closing. What happened?
Did people stop having babies???

Sadly I don't know of another place online with the same kind of
inventory. Polly, if you do, could you please let me know the URL?

Thanks
(and sympathies to you)
Sunny
Old October 28th 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Talking to myself here but I was muttering to Mr. Esther about Wally and
their merchandise. He says that they've quit carrying pants in his size and
he doesn't have legs pretty enough to wear skirts. Houston, we have a
problem. Polly

"Polly Esther" wrote The online heirloom fabric shop I dearly love is

Old October 28th 10, 05:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

WELL! What in the Sam Hill? Dee in Oz can receive Sunny and I can't?
Thank you so very much, Dee. I am wounded by the closing of Adriannes. I
have loved, Loved buying special fine things from there. Sunny, if you can
read this - her address is http://www.adriannes.com/ There are so many
little details that compose a garment that you hope will be passed on to
another generation - silk ribbon instead of poly, cotton lace instead of
nylon and batiste so smooth it's a happy to your hands. How I hate to have
our economy trample access to such beauty. Polly

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
. au...
Can you see this Polly ??

Dee

Old October 29th 10, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Always sad to see a business close. Let us know when you find another
favorite supplier. Maybe someday I will need to make such lovely
little things.

Susan

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:15:14 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

The online heirloom fabric shop I dearly love is closing. This just breaks
my little heart. Monday, it was sickening to see that Wally has abolished
their fabric section except for 12 colors of Coats & Clark thread - take it
or leave it.
Anyhow - if there's a special new baby in your future and you may be
wanting some exquisite fabric, ribbon and lace - I am happy to recommend
this shop and the sale prices are very good. Polly
http://www.adriannes.com/

Another Mystery "heirloom" Jack Schmidling Jewelry 20 March 26th 11 08:11 PM
OT Any heirloom dress stitchers here? Polly Esther Quilting 23 July 16th 06 08:44 PM
Hooray for Hobbs Heirloom! KJ Quilting 3 October 7th 04 09:45 PM
Ad - Future Heirloom sterling General Crafting 0 April 24th 04 12:40 AM
Heirloom Cutwork & Special Secrets of Embroidery Needlework 1 October 8th 03 01:25 PM