Unique 3D stained glass table lamps

Old April 29th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Unique 3D stained glass table lamps

Hello, I represent Colorful Glass Creations. We have created a new 3D
textures stained glass technique that we use in creating our
handcrafted hardwood table lamps.

You can view photos, buy our lamps, and place custom orders all from
our website at a
href="http://www.colorfulglasscreations.com"www.colorfulglassc reations.com/a

Please check out our work! (and show it to your friends and family if
you like it.) Also reply to let me know what you think about it : )

Thank you in advance!

Old April 29th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Hope your work is better than the link you posted......

Old April 29th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

howard (dot) wrote:
Hope your work is better than the link you posted......

Worked fine for me.

Old April 29th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I represent Colorful Glass Creations. We have created a new 3D
textures stained glass technique that we use in creating our
handcrafted hardwood table lamps.

You can view photos, buy our lamps, and place custom orders all from
our website at a

href="http://www.colorfulglasscreations.com"www.colorfulglassc reations.com
/a

Please check out our work! (and show it to your friends and family if
you like it.) Also reply to let me know what you think about it : )

Thank you in advance!

Darn, why didn't I think of selling my stuff here, to other glass people ,
who MAKE stuff in glass themselves?
Those would be the perfect demographics to go after, people that craft in
glass already, on a Newsgroup that is well known for it's tolerance of such
things....

yeah, right...

Old April 29th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"howard" fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com wrote in message
Hope your work is better than the link you posted......

Just use 1/2 the link, like 1/2 the lamp!!!

Old April 29th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Hi All

I know it's cruel - but I couldn't help chuckling at the op's phrase

"I call my lamps “Night Bloomers”

Which highlights (no pun intended) the dangers of having two
countries, divided by a common language.

In (older) British usage - 'bloomers' are not only flowers - but also
a rather large and loose variety of ladies underwear - so is he saying
that his creations are 'pants' ?? (think that translates back into US
English ..?)

Many years ago, a UK company I was consulting for was highly
delighted to see that their US distributor had created an expensive
glossy brochure, describing their portable videoconference equipment
as 'a mobile convenience'. In the UK - this would be one of those
little plastic 'kiosks' containing a chemical toilet that you find at
outside events.....!

Coming back on-topic - what's the special (patent pending) process ?
Looks like stained glass offcuts glued onto sheets of opaque glass -
to my uneducated eye....

Adrian
Suffolk UK
======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply
Old April 29th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Adrian Brentnall" adrian-the papers and the wrote
in message ...
[...]

"Night Undies", works for me, like the "bloomers" thing better.

Probably patented the pouring of castable clear resin onto glass, nobody has
ever done that before, thank goodness,

BUT far be it from me to deride someone's attempt to earn a living, but they
sure won't get much of one on this Newsgroup, not when everyone, including
me, is always looking "for the cheapest way to ...." should be amusing....

Old April 30th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I represent Colorful Glass Creations. We have created a new 3D
textures stained glass technique that we use in creating our
handcrafted hardwood table lamps.

Aw, geez. This is ALMOST as tawdry as a stained glass sailboat. Looks
like a still-life lava lamp with indigestion.

Old April 30th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

If the lamps are 10x24 (look bigger, but that's what they say)
then the panels are about 5x10 and 5x8. should be easy to make.
from the glare pattern there is a single light bulb inside.

--
Mike Firth
Furnace Glassblowing Website
"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I represent Colorful Glass Creations. We have created a new 3D
textures stained glass technique that we use in creating our
handcrafted hardwood table lamps.

Aw, geez. This is ALMOST as tawdry as a stained glass sailboat. Looks
like a still-life lava lamp with indigestion.

Stained Glass Wildflower Patterns (also good for quilting) Evar Grieg General Crafting 0 February 28th 06 03:54 PM
Stained Glass Wildflower Patterns Evar Grieg Glass 0 February 28th 06 03:39 PM
Stained Glass Wildflower Patterns Evar Grieg Marketplace 0 February 28th 06 03:37 PM
just stained glass Will Woodard Glass 7 September 24th 05 01:30 AM
Stained Glass Transom - Advice? Scribble Glass 11 October 22nd 04 04:45 AM