Postcards - Again

Old March 20th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Postcards - Again

Made a few more, hope I am done as I have a baby quilt I have to start
since my neice is due next week (at least I have the fabric, and am 90%
sure of the pattern). Today was bowl and postcards, and finishing up
the top of my wife's frog quilt, and getting ready to finish a
wallhanging for my mother for easter (Yea, I've been in the sewing room
since 8:30 this morning )

I know with 2 weeks left in the swap I will probably make a few more
just for fun.

Denny
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54
Old March 20th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Denny-

You've done it again! I think your postcards are just delightful and
I'm really excited to see them in person! You are one busy man- you've
jumped into this quilting stuff with both feet- what a list of
projects! Glad you are having fun. ;-)))

Old March 20th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

They're really great, Denny.
I popped along and had a look at the bowls, too. Aren't they pretty?
And Amber's bowl is stunning.
..
In message sDnTf.5511$TK2.972@trnddc07, Kiteflyer
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 20th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Nice job Denny! I've had to stop the postcard obsession to work on a baby
quilt also, although you seem to have even more irons in the fire.

Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

More postcards Donna973 Quilting 24 March 19th 06 01:25 PM
clear envelopes for postcards craftydragon1951 Quilting 6 March 12th 06 09:18 PM
FINAL CALL- RCTQ Postcard Swap! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 10 February 20th 06 11:44 AM
Postcards MRH Yarn 5 June 13th 05 03:26 AM
fifth grade class asking for Postcards in Phoenix, AZ Christina in Ok Quilting 5 March 18th 05 07:57 AM