More postcards

Old March 11th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default More postcards

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53918257IGuKYA

Are we having fun yet? Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but the
batteries in the camera are going out and I wanted to get the pictures
loaded.
Kathyl

Old March 11th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Jan. It's fun to actually use some of the embroidery designs I've
collected!
KJ

"Jan" wrote in message
. 125.201...
"KJ" wrote in news:ypDQf.815138$x96.752772
@attbi_s72:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53918257IGuKYA

Are we having fun yet? Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but the
batteries in the camera are going out and I wanted to get the pictures
loaded.
Kathyl

VERY nice!!! I had never heard the first one, but love it!! And the
second one is one of my all time favorites!!! lol.... Very nice work!

--
Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

Old March 11th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ypDQf.815138$x96.752772@attbi_s72,
"KJ" wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53918257IGuKYA

Are we having fun yet? Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but the
batteries in the camera are going out and I wanted to get the pictures
loaded.
Kathyl

Kathyl, I loved all of them ("the girls" are a scream!), but that puppy
with her bottom in the air is my favorite -- it's *adorable*!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas -- a dog lover from way back....
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old March 11th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

just fab !!!

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

Old March 11th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Absolutely fabulous!!!! I want one....or two....or more!!
--
Donna
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

Old March 11th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

FANTASTIC!!! I can hardly wait to see them "in person"! Oh.... so
many rctq'ers are going to be soooooooo sorry they didn't join in on
this swap! vbeg!

Leslie, Postcard Swap Mistress & The "Neglected For Postcards"
Furbabies in MO.

Old March 11th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I am so intrigued to see how different everyone's style is. These
embroidered ones are lovely Kathyl. Beautifully done. That little
puppy and the blue birds is so sweet. When are you going to do a
convergence one? That would be fun to see!!
..
In message ypDQf.815138$x96.752772@attbi_s72, KJ
writes
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53918257IGuKYA

Are we having fun yet? Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but the
batteries in the camera are going out and I wanted to get the pictures
loaded.
Kathyl

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old March 11th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Those are great! Terrific use of your embroidery designs!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"KJ" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53918257IGuKYA

Are we having fun yet? Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but the
batteries in the camera are going out and I wanted to get the pictures
loaded.
Kathyl

FINAL CALL- RCTQ Postcard Swap! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 10 February 20th 06 11:44 AM
Buy great American motifs on quality t-shirts, cups, postcards, posters and many other customized gift items ! - Fast shipping ! caf General Crafting 0 January 24th 06 08:21 AM
Postcards MRH Yarn 5 June 13th 05 03:26 AM
fifth grade class asking for Postcards in Phoenix, AZ Christina in Ok Quilting 5 March 18th 05 07:57 AM
postcards of my work Beads1947 Beads 0 September 11th 03 12:32 PM