FYI - Quilt Show next weekend

Old July 13th 03, 05:40 AM
Donna Dean

Default FYI - Quilt Show next weekend

The Block Party Quilters of Bellevue, Washington is having their annual
quilt show next weekend.

http://mytown.koz.com/servlet/commun...94120635520566

Block Party Quilters 18th Annual Quilt Show
*Friday, July 18, 2003
*Saturday, July 19, 2003
*Sunday, July 20, 2003

Issaquah Community Center
1st Avenue. S and SE Bush Street
Issaquah, WA

$4.00 Donation at the door.

Old July 13th 03, 11:57 AM
QuiltR1024

Sandi & Donna,
I was just checking the Japanese manhole cover quilts web site. I have two
in the traveling exhibits ( and one quilt in the "Quilting in the Morning
Calm" traveling exhibit).
On this web site , that list the traveling "Trunk Show" for these quilts,
I see that they're going to be in LaConner Museum now.

http://www.carriagetradepress.com/trunkshowloc.html

maybe you can get over there to see the quilts.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)
Old July 13th 03, 07:04 PM
shhdesigns

Hi Kris
The show is arriving on July 25th, I just may take a second trip down to see
it. There's one on a German quilter right now. Her name escapes me but it
is supposed to be amazing.
Just did a quick search and I don't think they have a website.
Will let you know about both after seeing them.
Thanks for the heads up.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Old July 13th 03, 07:14 PM
Dr. Quilter

thanks for the heads up Donna.. hope I can make it, my dad is arriving
on the 19th, and somehow I don't think a quilt show would be of his
liking...

*Friday, July 18, 2003
*Saturday, July 19, 2003
*Sunday, July 20, 2003

Issaquah Community Center
1st Avenue. S and SE Bush Street
Issaquah, WA

$4.00 Donation at the door.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old July 13th 03, 07:27 PM
shhdesigns

/found the flyer, her name is Maria Teuter and the show is called
Geometrical Fantasies and on till the 20th of July.