Singer sewing machine

Old September 19th 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tina

Default Singer sewing machine

Hey guys, I know you haven't heard from me for forever - but I just
had to share with you.....

Today I inherited my ex-mother-in-law's Singer e-600 Touch and Sew
sewing machine! I think the "crew" that lived in my ex-in-laws house
for a while after they passed, have either claimed or lost all of the
attachments for it - I know for a fact my mother-in-law kept it
meticulously and everything was neat and tidy in one box. Who knows,
maybe eventually that box will show up but for right now, I am just SO
grateful to have inherited this machine. Lots of memories. Good
ones. Of she and I sewing together, making crafts, sewing little
clothes for my daughter when she was still a "little one".....

anyway, I just had to share with friends that I knew would appreciate
this occasion.

missing you all,

Tina, in Katy, TX

Old September 20th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Tina, congratulations! The 600s were the last of the all-metal,
gear-driven Singer machines, which stopped right around the 620
models, when Singer started using nylon gears. Enjoy your 'new'
treasure!

-Irene

Old September 20th 10, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Sep 19, 5:50*pm, Tina wrote:
[...]

What a precious inheritance, and I *do* appreciate and understand how
you treasure it. I have my mom's too.

Sherry
Old September 20th 10, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Lovely to hear from you again Tina.

I'm sure your ex-MIL would be so pleased that her machine has gone to a
home where it will be loved and appreciated. Here's hoping that the
attachments re-appear and are recognised as belonging to the machine.

How are you, and how's the quilting going?

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 19/09/2010 23:50, Tina wrote:
[...]

old singer sewing machine George Quilting 6 February 24th 08 05:03 PM
singer sewing machine manual etc ilaboo Sewing 3 December 31st 06 08:12 PM
Singer sewing machine question Steve Pope Sewing 0 December 17th 06 06:10 AM
Singer sewing machine >{daZza} Sewing 2 March 14th 06 07:44 AM
singer industrial sewing machine Shawna Sewing 19 June 17th 04 10:26 PM