AD: Never Made it to Auction Polymer Pieces

Old August 13th 03, 04:26 AM
Lori Greenberg

Default AD: Never Made it to Auction Polymer Pieces

Hi everyone.

I had a reminder from someone that I never put up the rest of the polymer
pieces that I had that didn't make it to auction so, here they a

http://www.abundancebox.com/wholesale1.htm

I'm working solely in glass now and it's time to continue clearing out the
polymer inventory and other studio stuff.

The link above is to polymer bead lots and pendants at a WAY lower price
than when I was selling at auction. I can't keep up with all of my glass
sales so it's looking like I won't get back to auction off the polymer so
you benefit!

If you're interested in any of the pieces, please let me know via email on
the page and I'll let you know if it's still available. First come first
serve.

Thanks for looking

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

Old August 13th 03, 09:17 PM
Kandice Seeber

Holy crap - that's a treasure trove!!!!!!! Wow - I wish I had the money!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 13th 03, 10:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

Lori, I am saddened that you won't be making any more polymer clay beads, if
that's what this sale means. I'm really glad I haven't given away any of your
beads in my jewelry yet -- I'm going to be very careful about who I give/sell
them to, if I do part with them at all.

I had a reminder from someone that I never put up the rest of the polymer
pieces that I had that didn't make it to auction so, here they a

http://www.abundancebox.com/wholesale1.htm

~snipped~
I can't keep up with all of my glass
sales so it's looking like I won't get back to auction off the polymer so
you benefit!

~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 14th 03, 02:30 AM
Christina Peterson

So I got more!

Greedy Tina

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Me too.

Tina

Old August 14th 03, 05:54 PM
Lori Greenberg

Yes, this looks like what it means. I've totally converted to a glass
studio and sales have really taken off.

Sometimes I miss polymer when I see what everyone else is doing, but then I
remember what I'm doing! Plus, I have another baby due in November so I
don't know what is going to happen with *anything* after that!

Old August 14th 03, 06:55 PM
Carol in SLC

I have another baby due in November

Congratulations, Lori!!! I love my own little Scorpio to pieces!

Carol in SLC

Old August 14th 03, 10:53 PM
Deirdre S.

I thought that at first myself, but then thought ... "It isn't like
she's giving up creating. It is just 'morphing' into another form, and
if an art is vital and evolving, that is what it does..."

Deirdre

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:56:37 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

Me too.

Tina

Old August 15th 03, 01:54 AM
Lori Greenberg

Thanks everyone. Now our family will have an August, September, October,
November and January. I hope that doesn't mean there will be a December
coming later. I'm getting too old for this.

And nope, I could never give up creating. Been doing it since I can
remember at age 10, probably before. Glass just seems so much more low
maintenance on my body to me than polymer did, so that's one really good
reason it fits right now.

I could also go on and on about why I love glass and compare it to polymer
but the fact is, they're just totally different mediums.

One thing I can not imagine though is going in a direction that didn't
involve beads in some way so I'll be around for a while!

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
November babies are WONDERFUL -- like me and Sooz and Vicki and Tink, etc.

I suppose you might play with clay instead of fire for a while after your
baby arrives, but I can see that you have become a moth drawn inexorably

the flame.

Tina