Beadgasms

Old August 9th 03, 03:14 AM

Default Beadgasms

I went, I saw, I bought from the huge stash of lovely goodies our own
Marjean has on e-bay. Unbelievably gorgeous and prices very, very low.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230

11 pages of great buys and gorgeous beads.

Not affiliated just glad I got there first!

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.

Old August 9th 03, 03:18 AM
Jalynne

I could only look at the first page...need a pitcher of water...am much dehydrated
now!

--
Jalynne

ink.net...

Old August 9th 03, 03:35 AM
Rachel T.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230

Gah!...

Beadgasms...ROTF! Perfect name for a store!!

Rachel T.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old August 9th 03, 07:44 AM
Dr. Sooz

You didn't. I got there before you, and I got all the BEST stuff. Haw haw
HAW. :-P
All newbies -- alert! Go there and buy beads, it is SO recommended.

I went, I saw, I bought from the huge stash of lovely goodies our own
Marjean has on e-bay. Unbelievably gorgeous and prices very, very low.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230
11 pages of great buys and gorgeous beads.

Not affiliated just glad I got there first!

Linda2

~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 9th 03, 07:45 AM
Dr. Sooz

ROTFLMAO!! I think I'll change the name of the store!!! But... Would eBay
allow it for long???

At least you'd know it was Truth in Advertising.
~~
Sooz
-------

Old August 9th 03, 08:20 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Yeah what Sooz said! MJ's stuff is great. I have only bought from her 2x
(don't even have the most recent purchase yet (purchased yesterday)) and I
am happy with what I got! I know I will be happy with my most recent
purchase too.

Marissa

Old August 9th 03, 11:05 AM

"Dr. Sooz" wrote:

You didn't. I got there before you, and I got all the BEST stuff. Haw

haw
HAW. :-P
All newbies -- alert! Go there and buy beads, it is SO recommended.

WENCH!

It's okay, I still glommed some goodies and then sent Colette there who
finished her shopping spree by proclaiming, "I *hate* you, Linda!" LOL! Wait
til she finds her own place to live and it ends up looking like mine -
wall-to-wall beads.

Linda2

Old August 10th 03, 09:10 PM

All newbies -- alert! Go there and buy beads, it is SO recommended.

Okie dokey

Laura

Gee, that was too easy.

Buy beads and then send them to ME!