[AD] Too late for the challenge

Old April 2nd 04, 01:54 AM
Bacchae

Default [AD] Too late for the challenge

I am dumb sometimes. Okay, okay, more than some times.

I finally got around to taking pictures of the bead I made for
Corina's dot challenge. I am not much of a dotty person but I
use dots to do certain things and one of those things is what I
do to make beads like the one I did for the challenge. Since
the challenge is over I don't have anyone to share pictures
with so I quickly threw up a little html page with pictures of
this bead.

It is *really* hard to get good pictures of this type of bead
since it has a shiny metallic outside, a shiny metallic gold
"inside" and shiny metallic gold dots.

Pictures up at:

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/peekaboo.html

I also added a small set of four boro beads to my Boo-boos page
called "Minty Freshness". They aren't technically boo-boos but
they didn't do what I wanted them to do (the bane of working
with boro sometimes) so I thought I'd offer them on this page.
They can be seen at:

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/booboos.html

Thanks for looking! Oh, and after I watch Survivor I'm going
to try to get some earring sets listed to e-Bay. I'll post if
I get them up tonight.

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Old April 2nd 04, 02:39 AM
KDK

wow. Love the metallic-ness.

must not look at boo-boos page....

Kathy K

Old April 2nd 04, 02:54 AM
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooo! Very nice!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 2nd 04, 02:17 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Sandy,

That is way cool!

B.

Old April 2nd 04, 09:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

Sandy, IMO that is the best bead I've seen you do. Just fantastic.

It is *really* hard to get good pictures of this type of bead
since it has a shiny metallic outside, a shiny metallic gold
"inside" and shiny metallic gold dots.

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/peekaboo.html

~~
Sooz