test and email change OT

Old June 30th 03, 11:34 PM
mkahogan

Default test and email change OT

Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
KathyH
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
newsj1Ma.67487$Fy6.17325@sccrnsc03...
Hi everyone - I just want to let you all know that due to the takeover of
attbi.com by comcast.et, I have a new email address. It's
seeberkatcomcastdotnet. Also, Comcast's servers are running slow and
intermittantly right now, so I may not get email right away, and I may not
see posts right away. My old email still works for now, and will forward
everything to my new email for a year.

Hopefully you can all see this!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 30th 03, 11:50 PM
Deirdre S.

Shucks, Kandice was in Portland for the weekend? And I missed her...

Kandice, I also had to skip a bunch of posts over the last week or so
.... what happened to your eye?

Deirdre

Old July 1st 03, 02:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

The eye is much better now, but I did not go to Portland. Had a nice
leisurely weekend here at home getting better.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 1st 03, 02:30 AM
Kandice Seeber

I had pinkeye...ewwwww.... and could not make beads for several days. I
ended up cancelling my trip to Portland. I will be there in late July
though.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 1st 03, 09:21 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - we used to call our male answering machine voice Andre.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Deirdre S." wrote in message
Glad your eye is recovering, and I hope we can get together on your
next visit. Email me if you need my number ... it leads to a shared
answering machine, so don't be put off by the 'this is a
recording'-type simulated male voice on the thing.

Deirdre