AD: Dewdrops! website now up!

Old February 9th 04, 02:49 PM
kelly

Default AD: Dewdrops! website now up!

We've finally found the webhost of our dreams and we have a website!

http://www.jewlart.com

It's a simple one so far -- no goodies or specials are shown yet -- but we
have specials for rubberstampers and polyclayers! For those who purchase
this week, we will immediately refund 10%. In addition, for anyone who
refers other buyers to our Dewdrops! website, we will add another 5% to
their own next purchase discount (that's a total of 15% off for referring a
new buyer!).

***ALWAYS!*** WE PAY POSTAGE !! ***ALWAYS!***

Kelly K
http://www.jewlart.com

Old February 9th 04, 05:47 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

The pics on your site aren't loading - they are linked to your hard drive,
not the web site.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old February 9th 04, 06:08 PM
kelly

Thanks for letting me know! I'll check with the server for a remedy for
that!

Kelly

Old February 9th 04, 07:17 PM
kelly

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
The pics on your site aren't loading - they are linked to your hard

drive,
not the web site.

Should be ok... thanks for alerting me!

KellyK