AD and PC sale info: My beads at eBay.

Old October 1st 03, 06:57 AM
Lori Greenberg

Default AD and PC sale info: My beads at eBay.

I don't think I've posted before regarding my glass beads at ebay so here
goes...

Please check out the auctions that I posted today.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

I'm also going to have more polymer pendants and beads up on my website
soon. I couldn't understand when I went looking for pieces that I had to
clear out last time (by request) that I wasn't as thrilled as usual with
what I was seeing. Well, now I know why. Tonight I found the case that was
still loaded with all of my pieces from my last show.....in February!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a photo shoot and have them posted at great
prices! Gotta move 'em fast....gonna have a baby in 6 weeks!

Thanks for looking at the auctions!

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

Old October 1st 03, 09:00 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hi Lori! Love the Vinyard sets - what great popping colors!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 1st 03, 03:22 PM
Karen_AZ

Ooooh Lori!!!!! Love the Black & Fuschia set!

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old October 1st 03, 04:48 PM
Helen Page

Lori Greenberg wrote:
I don't think I've posted before regarding my glass beads at ebay so
here goes...

Please check out the auctions that I posted today.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=lorigre en
berg

Love the khaki berry set...

snip
Gotta move 'em fast....gonna have a baby in 6 weeks!

Congrats! Good luck with the auctions (don't forget to post a link when the
PC beads are on your site - I know I'll forget unless you post a reminder!)