Here are some of the pics (0/1)

Old June 18th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

Default Here are some of the pics (0/1)

Jan wrote:
"suzee" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
Murielle wrote:
Oh, they opened on the (1/1) post. I just responded here ... it was
late. ;-))
Well, my news reader strips photos from newsgroup posts, so I would
really love to see them posted elsewhere if the OP could do so.

It's not just your newsreader. Newsgroups are text only unless they have
`binaries' in their name. They just won't come through.

sue

Some of us got the photos so it must depend on the server.

Could be, yeah.

sue
Old June 18th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Yes, please! mmeahan at sonic dot net, and THANKS!!!

Murielle wrote:
I could backchannel them to you as a forward if you like.

Murielle

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.
Old June 18th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Hi Melinda,

Just sent it as an attachement as it was the only way I could get it to
work, at least I hope it works.

Let me know if the pictures come through. If not I can save them and send
them as original attachements.

Hugs,

Old June 20th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Somehow, late showing posts don't surprise me anymore. It seems to be
more prevalent. Glad you got to see them.

Bob

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:52:30 GMT, "Murielle"
wrote:

Oh, they opened on the (1/1) post. I just responded here ... it was late.
;-))

Murielle

"Murielle" wrote in message
Beautiful work!

Murielle
wrote in message
Here are two pictures of the centerpiece. IMG_0009a is an overall
view of it, IMG_0011a is a close-up view of one of the larger outer
pineapples. They shouldn't take too long to view, both files are
less than 100K in size. I've left them as UUencoded, most news
readers can handle that. I use Agent, and it handles MIME and yENC
files as well.

This thing took almost four months and over half of a 2700 yard spool
of size 10 thread to complete. It's almost 36 inches across the
points.

As soon as I can get some pics of the shawl, I'll post them as well.

Bob

Old June 20th 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:25:28 -0700, Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to
reply wrote:

Murielle wrote:
Oh, they opened on the (1/1) post. I just responded here ... it was late.
;-))

Well, my news reader strips photos from newsgroup posts, so I would
really love to see them posted elsewhere if the OP could do so.

I'll see what I can do. Looks like I need to set up a website. Now
where's my project list???

Bob
Old June 20th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

reply wrote:

Murielle wrote:
Oh, they opened on the (1/1) post. I just responded here ... it was late.
;-))

Well, my news reader strips photos from newsgroup posts, so I would
really love to see them posted elsewhere if the OP could do so.

I'll see what I can do. Looks like I need to set up a website. Now
where's my project list???

Bob

It might be easier just to set up a photo album on line. Not being at all
technically minded That's what I did using photobucket - and it is free.

Old June 20th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Yeah, it's amazing what I can get at two or three in the morning. Most of
the time traffic is so heavy I have trouble getting my email. LOL!

Murielle

Old June 27th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

wrote in message

Well, my news reader strips photos from newsgroup posts, so I would
really love to see them posted elsewhere if the OP could do so.

I'll see what I can do. Looks like I need to set up a website. Now
where's my project list???

Bob

You don't need to set up a website. Go to any of the sites offering free
photo albums. Flickr, Webshots, and I'm not sure what else. I'd say Yahoo,
but apparently they are going to shut down their free photo albums in favour
of Flickr. It's very easy to upload photos to these albums once you've got
your I.D. and password.

Shelagh

New Pics hesira Yarn 19 April 2nd 06 05:29 AM
new pics Toni Schneidt Quilting 15 March 17th 06 08:15 PM
pics up CNYstitcher Quilting 4 December 26th 03 10:24 PM
New pics up! Elena Quilting 8 August 2nd 03 06:22 PM