OT Having a simple day

Old May 11th 04, 02:00 PM
Candace

Default OT Having a simple day

My eyes and head are protesting loudly and painfully at the amount of strain
and noise I've been putting them thru lately, and using the computer isn't
helping one bit. I've been working on crocheted amulet bags as a way to set my
macrame aside, since I'm feeling burnt out on it. Unfortunately, Mr. Migraine
decided he didn't like Mr. Detailed Work or Mr. Level of Noise Produced by
Children, so my head has been one big massive explosion for two days.

I've been able to slowly work my way thru most of the posts, but I can't seem
to look at the screen for more than 5 minutes before I start getting streaks in
my vision, like the screen is dirty. I actually thought ~that~ was the
problem, and cleaned my screen, twice, before realising the problem.

So, I'm sending out all my healing and helping vibeys, all my congratulations,
and all my oohss and aahhhs from here, because I don't think I'll be responding
to many posts today.

I'm especially sending some vibeys to Starlia, to Harry, to Kathy, and to
Helen's friend's father over in the UK. Feel better and better!

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 11th 04, 07:38 PM
Christina Peterson

Here's a beaded crochet bag I made last year, about 3 x 5.
http://www.ptialaska.net/~chrstina/look.html

Hope you get feeling better.

Tina

Old May 12th 04, 01:11 AM
KDK

Aw Candace hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine having a migraine and
having kids around. Good thing I only have cats and they are fairly quiet -
headaches suck.

Kathy K

Old May 12th 04, 01:15 AM
Candace

Aw Candace hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine having a migraine and
having kids around. Good thing I only have cats and they are fairly quiet -
headaches suck.

Kathy K

Thank you Kathy...the kids don't seem to know how to have aquiet day, so I just
sent them off to Burger King with Dh to get 99cent whoppers for dinner.
Fianlly! Nothing more than the sound of my own cat! Ha!

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 12th 04, 02:29 AM
Helen Page

Candace wrote:
Aw Candace hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine having a
migraine and having kids around. Good thing I only have cats and
they are fairly quiet - headaches suck.

Kathy K

Thank you Kathy...the kids don't seem to know how to have aquiet day,
so I just sent them off to Burger King with Dh to get 99cent whoppers
for dinner. Fianlly! Nothing more than the sound of my own cat! Ha!

*hugs* Candace, glad you finally got some peace!

Old May 12th 04, 03:48 AM
Candace

Helen

*hugs* Candace, glad you finally got some peace!

yes! I did! so what did I do? lol the dishes....oh well..it needed doing.

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 12th 04, 08:09 PM
Candace

Starlia wrote:

{{{{Candace}}}}

thank you Starlia, I could really use a hug right now!

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 12th 04, 08:11 PM
Candace

Tina wrote:

Here's a beaded crochet bag I made last year, about 3 x 5.
http://www.ptialaska.net/~chrstina/look.html

Hope you get feeling better.

me too, Dh, three, ds, four, and other ds five! I bookmarked that page so I
can look at how much better you are at this than I am, lol. thank you for
showing it to me.

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 14th 04, 02:46 AM
Kalera Stratton

Oh, I know that feeling... blessed silence...

So rare and precious.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Head's up Helen C Beads 9 September 15th 03 04:52 AM
Some "Simple" Styles for Younger tastes Carol in SLC Beads 9 September 5th 03 11:01 AM
AD Simple and Pretty Pastel Lampwork Beads by Jim Moore Jim & Patti Moore Beads 2 August 18th 03 07:58 AM
Simple design - fantastic results! Mj Beads 11 August 5th 03 05:25 PM
AMAZING JEWELRY- SIMPLE EXTREMES robert mills Beads 15 July 25th 03 05:58 AM