International Gem and Jewerly show- DALLAS

Old October 22nd 04, 08:44 PM
Empress Beads

Default International Gem and Jewerly show- DALLAS

I am going to the international Gem and Jewelry Show this weekend in Dallas!
I have free admission! I am so excited. I know what I want to buy. I hope
I can find it at really great prices there. Anyone else going?

I am really enjoying myself making jewerly lately! It has been a lot of
fun. Maybe I can take some time to take pics tomorrow after the show. I
have a breast cancer awareness lariet that I love! It is pink seed beads
with little sterling silver smooth beads and the ends are rose quartz with a
glass bead. Entirely pink. And when tied in the front it looks like the
pink ribbon! I love it!

I am going to have fun drooling at all the beads from all over the world!

See ya soon.

-AMY
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old October 22nd 04, 10:58 PM
starlia

You know what. I need a break. Maybe I'll drive to Dallas for the day.
What day are you going? I would love to meet up with you.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old October 23rd 04, 01:08 AM
Empress Beads

I am going to be there Saturday at 10:00. Right when it opens. If you want
to email me I can give you my cell. Although it doens't get real good
reception in Market Hall.

Let me know I would love to meet you too! There are going to be LOT AND
LOTS of pretty beads!! I can't wait.

I have made a strict list and I am sticking to it!!

-Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old October 23rd 04, 03:14 AM
starlia

That sounds like fun. Email me at starlia at klopmanstudios dot com and I
would love your cell. I don't have one anymore because I hardly answer the
home phone. Why would I want one tied to me all the time? LOL I can get
there about 10 a.m. if I leave by 7:30 or so. Market Hall off I35, right?