"Boobie" Scarf

Old October 30th 04, 03:55 AM
Susana

ojunk (KJBrugman) wrote in message ...
I went to knitty.com and can't find what you guys are talking about. Can
youpost a direct link or tell me how to find it?

http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTsurpriseintro.html

It is kinda hard to find. Just click on Site 1, 2 or 3 and the pdf
file will come up.

Susana
Old October 30th 04, 12:33 PM
GSHEPDOG

I'm sorry, but that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I think I'll stick
with the pink ribbon.
--
Kathleen
Currently in Blountville TN

Hi:

Kathleen, I agree with you.

Lee
Old October 30th 04, 12:45 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

I think the boobie scarf is worth a giggle, but not worth the time or
effort to make unless you're making it for the cause. I did dig the
comfort socks and heart scarf patterns though. I'm not much of a
knitter but gonna give them a try.

/J-slipperless this year

KATHLEEN HANCOCK wrote:

I'm sorry, but that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I think I'll stick
with the pink ribbon.

--
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant

Old October 30th 04, 02:08 PM
Aud

GIRLS! I didn't understand that BOOBIE was a boobie! I thought it was a
name! LOL!After I,now at last, understand what the "bulbs" should
remind me of, I think this is a bit groteque to wear it on a scarf. But
THAT, I think, is differences in cultures! LOL!
That is why I LOVE this group!
AUD ;-))

"Jenn Vanderslice" skrev i melding

Old October 30th 04, 10:26 PM
JJMolvik

A friend sent me this:

http://www.lloydknitting.com/pink_ribbons_sock.htm

I'm going to do a pair for my DA who is a survivor!

JJMolvik

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
Have any of you seen the Boobie Scarf from Knitty.com? It's in the

special
additional patterns PDF that was released a few days ago. I don't know

how
practical it is, but I was very impressed with the creativity that went

into
knitting boobs out of yarn!

Allaya

Old October 31st 04, 01:45 AM
NoraBalcer

Hi Jenn,

I wish they had a crochet pattern instead of a knit one.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 31st 04, 04:44 AM
Katherine

JJMolvik wrote:
A friend sent me this:

http://www.lloydknitting.com/pink_ribbons_sock.htm

I'm going to do a pair for my DA who is a survivor!

Very nice, Jennifer. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Katherine

Old November 1st 04, 01:18 AM
GJeep4x4

Kathleen, I agree with you as well, I thought it would be cool at first but
then I wouldn't feel comfortable telling people that those are 'boobies" on my
scarf. The thing that got me the most was the 'optional nipple'

Old November 3rd 04, 03:13 AM
Kelly

http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/rollndl.shtml

Hi Katherine & Everyone,

I was surfing though a link someone sent and found this pattern for a
knitted needle roll. Its a little different from the crochet ones but it
would still work and you could still knit a piece for making a pocket for
the needles. If I find any others, I will pass them along.

Kelly

Old November 3rd 04, 03:16 AM
Katherine

Very nice, Kelly. Plus it looks fast and easy - just what I need right now.
LOL

Thanks.
Katherine

Kelly wrote:
http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/rollndl.shtml

Hi Katherine & Everyone,

I was surfing though a link someone sent and found this pattern for a
knitted needle roll. Its a little different from the crochet ones
but it would still work and you could still knit a piece for making a
pocket for the needles. If I find any others, I will pass them
along.

Kelly

Yarn for a child's scarf Irishwasherwoman Needlework 37 October 13th 04 05:31 PM
Scarf Knit On The Bias? Brian D Yarn 5 October 9th 04 11:33 PM
Successful Christmas scarf JudyTurpin Yarn 2 January 2nd 04 08:31 PM
Crochet Scarf Pattern Help! Lindy Yarn 8 November 13th 03 06:03 PM
Help "repair" my scarf... Koonuy Needlework 7 October 20th 03 10:30 PM