FS: Scroll Bars, DMC and Fabric...

Old September 10th 04, 05:13 AM
Badcat24

Default FS: Scroll Bars, DMC and Fabric...

Ugg...time to clean out even more stash.

I have loads of DMC floss already wound on the bobbins. I am
asking 10 skeins for $1...this would be a random selection of colors
but basically all the colors are there.

I also have a box of fabric...mostly linen and evenweave, good
quality and still some full yardages in there. The box ways a ton.
I have no idea how much is in there but my best guess would be that
there is at least 10 yards of fabric. I am sure there is no less
than that and mostly like tons more. I would like $100 (plus
shipping...would probbaly be at least around $20 I would think) for
it all (value when I bought it on clearance/sales/shop closing) I
know have spent at least $500 on it

And lastly I have scroll bars. They are the split rail type. I have
9 pairs I believe. They are all (I believe) the 24 x 9 inch ones. I
would like $20 for all them plus shipping....another good deal for
somebody who wants a lot of scrol bars:-).

Please email me if you are interested at