AD an updates

Old August 16th 05, 09:36 PM
Sarajane Helm

Default AD an updates

Hi there! I've been taking pictures and putting Photoshop to working hard,
along with html-ing away the days---there are new pages up and lots of
additions, including shopping cart buttons on pages of Bonnet Head and Face
Pendant Beads, Mehndi, Victorian and Tattooed hand beads, 17 styles of Face
Cabochons and more. The only page link that isnt live yet is the Misc.
Beads, and thats gonna have to wait for later in the week. Please do take a
look and let me know what you think!
http://polyclay.com/beads.htm
http://polyclay.com/pendants.htm

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old August 17th 05, 12:03 AM
crna_ofca

Sarajane Helm wrote:
Hi there! I've been taking pictures and putting Photoshop to working hard,
along with html-ing away the days---there are new pages up and lots of
additions, including shopping cart buttons on pages of Bonnet Head and Face
Pendant Beads, Mehndi, Victorian and Tattooed hand beads, 17 styles of Face
Cabochons and more. The only page link that isnt live yet is the Misc.
Beads, and thats gonna have to wait for later in the week. Please do take a
look and let me know what you think!
http://polyclay.com/beads.htm
http://polyclay.com/pendants.htm

faces are just perfect and those with swarovski for eyes look like
fremen people from herbert's dune

--
..~*I'm an angel, honest! These horns are just to keep my halo up.*~.

Old August 17th 05, 01:16 PM
crna_ofca

Sarajane Helm wrote:
thank you! I always liked Dune...I have blue eyes myself, but not Spice blue
eyes!

try eating more cinnamon, they say its closest to melange)

at least you have interesting eyes, mine are greenish-yellowish-brownish
with lines of gray and constantly changing color according to weather

--
..~*I'm an angel, honest! These horns are just to keep my halo up.*~.
Old August 17th 05, 03:26 PM
Sarajane Helm

I read an article about eye color once---those of y'all with the
green/changy eyes supposesdly process copper differently.