More evil enabling: Patternworks has a needle/hook sale!!!

Old April 11th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default More evil enabling: Patternworks has a needle/hook sale!!!

10% off on all knitting needles and crochet hooks through April 30.
Enjoy!
www.patternworks.com

Noreen
--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old April 12th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

YarnWright wrote:
10% off on all knitting needles and crochet hooks through April 30.
Enjoy!
www.patternworks.com

Noreen

Noreen,

I have the needles for any of the projects I do. I should give some to
the new knitters I have met in the local stores groups. I gave a bunch
to a young lady from our church who hired to come over and help with
some of the house work. I taught her how to crochet and knit and she
took of like a race car. She has made several crochet and knit projects
already.

JoAnns has a sale on their needles also.

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml;$sessionid$2WPIEJAAABZREP4SY5LRIHR50 LD3UEPO?CATID=10057

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old April 13th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Spike Driver spun a FINE 'yarn':

YarnWright wrote:
10% off on all knitting needles and crochet hooks through April 30.
Enjoy!
www.patternworks.com

Noreen

Noreen,

I have the needles for any of the projects I do. I should give some to the
new knitters I have met in the local stores groups. I gave a bunch to a
young lady from our church who hired to come over and help with some of the
house work. I taught her how to crochet and knit and she took of like a race
car. She has made several crochet and knit projects already.

JoAnns has a sale on their needles also.

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml;$sessionid$2WPIEJAAABZREP4SY5LRIHR50 LD3UE
PO?CATID=10057

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

end quoted

LOL, I too have most of the needles I need, however, now that my mom is
considering a trip down here to visit, methinks it'd be prudent for me to get
some elcheapo's for her to use while here. I've a feeling she'll want to knit
along with me, and don't relish the thought of her not finishing a project and
taking some of my good needles back to Rockford, LOL!

Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000733-0, 04/11/2007
Tested: 4/12/2007 9:46:14 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old April 13th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Dennis wrote:

YarnWright wrote:
10% off on all knitting needles and crochet hooks through April 30.
Enjoy!
www.patternworks.com

Noreen

Noreen,

I have the needles for any of the projects I do. I should give some
to the new knitters I have met in the local stores groups. I gave a
bunch to a young lady from our church who hired to come over and help
with some of the house work. I taught her how to crochet and knit and
she took of like a race car. She has made several crochet and knit
projects already.

JoAnns has a sale on their needles also.

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml;$sessionid$2WPIEJAAABZREP4SY5LRIHR50 LD3UEPO?CATID=10057

I'm currently taking inventory of my needles and replacing the Clover
circs with Addi Naturas and dishing off the old ones to a new knitter
who comes to choir practice and sits with me. She can't afford to buy a
lot of stuff, and I know I have things I'll never use or don't even know
are in my house. If she's still coming to rehearsals toward the
holidays - she helps do household chores for one of the other choir
members and stays overnight at this lady's house on Monday nights - I'm
gonna get her Melissa Leapman's _Knitting Beyond Scarves_ and enough
yarn to make one of the projects in it.

Back to needles, anyone else trying the Addi needles that are designed
for lace? Brass points, nice tips, not as slippery as their Turbos. I
haven't used them for any actual lace yet as my current project is a
summery top using Nashua's Natural Focus Ecologie cotton, but the
needles are handling this yarn just fine. I've had problems working
with cotton in the past and have avoided it like the plague, but when I
saw this yarn I had to make something with it, and these needles are
making it more enjoyable.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom