OT-Good News on Friend

Old October 27th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Cook

Default OT-Good News on Friend

So, my retired teacher friend had her follow-up appointment. As she said,
they squished and squeezed it every which way they could think of. Sore of
course at the end but with the new pictures compared with base-line pictures
of years past, just fibrous elements or some such thing so all is okay. All
is okay. Breathing a sigh of relief. I'm so relieved as I surely know she
is.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Drove to work in blinding windy slushy snow/rain today. Not fun. Snow on
the ground now at home. Only about an inch.

Steven
Alaska

Old October 27th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I am glad your friend is ok. I just got good results back too. This year
without
the wait and scary in between not sure worry. Waiting for results while you
are
doing a Susan Komen walk kind of odd. So many survivors but so many
fighters
too. This year there was a male survivor walking. I never noticed that
before.
Here in my corner of the high desert it was 40 degrees when I woke up. Time
to pull out the down comforter! I love that thing.
Taria

. ..

Old October 27th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Thank goodness! May all of our friends and loved ones fare so well.

Hugs to you and to her,
Sunny
Old October 28th 11, 12:52 PM
Archard Archard is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cook View Post
So, my retired teacher friend had her follow-up appointment. As she said,
they squished and squeezed it every which way they could think of. Sore of
course at the end but with the new pictures compared with base-line pictures
of years past, just fibrous elements or some such thing so all is okay. All
is okay. Breathing a sigh of relief. I'm so relieved as I surely know she
is.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Drove to work in blinding windy slushy snow/rain today. Not fun. Snow on
the ground now at home. Only about an inch.

Steven
Alaska
I just wanted my PsA family to know I've been offered a 6 month contract job. If things work out, it may become a permanent job. I start a week from Monday. The salary is comparable to what I was earning. However there are no health benefits, but they will help me pay for my cobra.

Thanks to all that kept me in your prayers. It payed off.

Old friend with news of MSM Dreamweaver Quilting 2 October 30th 10 08:02 AM
Some good news about my friend with the aneurysm elspeth Quilting 5 August 31st 08 05:41 PM
News of an old friend Pat Porter Needlework 3 September 4th 03 10:31 AM
News of an old friend Pat Porter Needlework 1 September 3rd 03 11:24 AM
News of an old friend Pat Porter Needlework 0 September 2nd 03 11:00 PM