My New Beaded Belts!

Old May 24th 09, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
beadangel

Default My New Beaded Belts!

Hi

I recently have been making a few beaded belts for myself.
There's this belt that goes two round around the waist: See photo at:
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/200...eyotebelt.html

And

This one took me the longest of all my beaded belts: See photo at:
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/200...elticbelt.html

Thanks for looking!
Old May 26th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I like them both, but especially the snakey one!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 29th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Annie Bauer

Very beautiful belts. I am sure they are time and labor intensive. Thanks
for sharing them here.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old July 11th 09, 09:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

On May 28, 6:22*pm, "Annie Bauer" wrote:
Very beautiful belts. I am sure they are time and labor intensive. Thanks
for sharing them here.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal
cast the net to snare me

Hey, Annie, How are things going. We're having another big fire year
here and are bringing crews in from Outside instead of sending ours
out.

Tina
Old July 14th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
beadangel

Thanks, all of you for all your wonderful feedback! Glad you liked my
beaded belts!
Old July 16th 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dwyn

On May 24, 11:51*am, beadangel wrote:
Hi

I recently have been making a few beaded belts for myself.
There's this belt that goes two round around the waist: See photo at:http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/200...eyotebelt.html

And

This one took me the longest of all my beaded belts: See photo at:http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/200...elticbelt.html

Thanks for looking!

Waaaay cool. The celtic theme works really well like that. And I like
the snakeskin pattern w/o the snake!

Do you back these with something? How are they strong enough to be
used as belts?