polyclay & fimo beads

Old April 23rd 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default polyclay & fimo beads

My mom just moved in with us (my husband and myself) and I was telling her about polyclay and fimo
and how she can make beads with it. I think she would be interested in it, and I know there are a
few people who frequent this NG who have used it to make beads. I just cant find the links to
their eBay sites or their own web sites.

Can anyone help me out with some links to some great clay/fimo bead sites?

Sterling

Old April 23rd 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
NutMeg

http://www.polymerclaysuperstore.com/
or Michael's Craft shop on line
http://www.jewelrysupply.com/
I think this one is having a sale.

Old April 23rd 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Sterling" wrote in message
My mom just moved in with us (my husband and myself) and I was telling her
about polyclay and fimo and how she can make beads with it. I think she
would be interested in it, and I know there are a few people who frequent
this NG who have used it to make beads. I just cant find the links to
their eBay sites or their own web sites.

Can anyone help me out with some links to some great clay/fimo bead sites?

Sterling

Our own Valerie and her gorgeous polyclay beads.
http://www.valerie-moore.com

Old April 23rd 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

International Polymer Clay Association:

http://www.internationalpolymerclay.org

Their Member's Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1052265@N21/

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old April 26th 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Thanks for the links.... the polymerclaysuperstore looks like a good place to find all kinds things
for poly..

Sterling

"Sterling" wrote in message
My mom just moved in with us (my husband and myself) and I was telling her about polyclay and
fimo and how she can make beads with it. I think she would be interested in it, and I know there
are a few people who frequent this NG who have used it to make beads. I just cant find the
links to their eBay sites or their own web sites.

Can anyone help me out with some links to some great clay/fimo bead sites?

Sterling

FA: Best of Making Jewelry Beads Paper Fabric Fimo More [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 12th 06 08:13 PM
Ad - New Polyclay Beads Up! Valerie Beads 0 September 30th 05 05:49 PM
AD ~ New Polyclay beads! Valerie Beads 3 June 30th 05 11:26 AM
Any good books on fimo beads? Oppie Beads 19 November 8th 04 12:49 PM
AD: Polyclay beads on JB! Valerie Beads 0 May 5th 04 04:33 AM