from the past

Old August 4th 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default from the past

hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna
Old August 5th 17, 04:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Yep, I did a block for that quilt, it is in the top right corner - the angel wings!

Life has been a real roller coaster for many of us.

Ginger in CA
[email to reply is ]

Old August 5th 17, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna

roller coaster here, too. but i'm alive and quilting again. there was some doubt on both of those situations.
hi ginger.
Old August 5th 17, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

wrote in message

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is
anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna

roller coaster here, too. but i'm alive and quilting again. there was some
doubt on both of those situations.
hi ginger.

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL

Old August 5th 17, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 6:40:24 AM UTC-7, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
wrote in message

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is
anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna

roller coaster here, too. but i'm alive and quilting again. there was some
doubt on both of those situations.
hi ginger.

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL

wow! did you join facebook groups or other online groups, or just stayed with this one?
Old August 5th 17, 09:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

wrote in message

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is
anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna

roller coaster here, too. but i'm alive and quilting again. there was some
doubt on both of those situations.
hi ginger.

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL

wow! did you join facebook groups or other online groups, or just stayed with this one?

That would be about the time I joined. Not done much quilting but did
bead the centre panel of the Enschede quilt and also made the beaded
thimble that went on That Damned Banner. That did the rounds.
Anyone remember those?.
Connie Davis christened me Madame Fabergé because of my bead work.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 5th 17, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the
start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL

wow! did you join facebook groups or other online groups, or just stayed
with this one?

I didn't join other groups.
Barbara in FL

Old August 6th 17, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Like Bobbi, I did not join Facebook or anything like that. Just this group, now seeing it through Google groups.

I did join a yahoo! group called Heartstrings. Susan Price, Rowena, and Nann the Librarian from this rctq group are there, also!

Shirley, I remember your beadwork, and have a round robin piece with your beadwork on it!

Ginger in CA
[email to respond to is ]

Old August 7th 17, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly

And I still have the butterflies you made for me on my 'summer purse'

Old August 7th 17, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

On 07/08/2017 00:26, Butterfly wrote:
And I still have the butterflies you made for me on my 'summer purse'

That is nice to know that they are still flitting around.
Not seen many real ones in my neck of the woods this summer.
Hugs

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Voices from the Past? Marilee M Beads 2 July 11th 09 09:25 PM
Question from the past==== Anna Belle [email protected] Quilting 2 October 21st 08 12:39 PM
Greetings from the past... Chatelaine-Martina Weber Needlework 18 March 20th 08 02:56 PM
hello ....a voice from the past coggietm Yarn 12 March 4th 05 03:19 AM
past post Michele Blank Glass 0 November 12th 04 05:47 AM